Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Clark and I are back

mastifflover
October 4th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Well I just wanted to update. Well I picked up Clark on Tuesday evening from Roverdale where he had a great time. Thanks to Chris for going and checking on him and allowing him to tie dye her shirt with mud. He came back happy and no worse for the time apart from me. I would recommend this kennel, I would take Clark there again without a second thought. We are now in our new place and we are very happy. Still unpacking but that will be finished by tommorrow. Thanks to everyone who helped me try and find a place my boy for the couple of weeks. The members of this board are the best......Clark sends lots of kisses and I send my thanks to all of you.

Frenchy
October 4th, 2008, 09:01 AM
allowing him to tie dye her shirt with mud.

:laughing:

That is great mastifflover ! :highfive: can we expect pictures of Clark at his new place ? :goodvibes:

mastifflover
October 4th, 2008, 09:21 AM
As soon as I get rid of all the boxes I will post some pics of my little boy. I am so glad to have him back

krdahmer
October 4th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Glad to hear you found a place... and that Clark is back with you... I bet he missed you lots!

Can't wait to see pictures!

meg4050
October 4th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Glad to hear everything worked out Matifflover! Where abouts are you living now?

Give Clark a BIIIIG kiss for me :D

hazelrunpack
October 4th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Glad to hear it all worked out, ML! :highfive: And so happy that you and Clark are back together again! :cloud9:

Chris21711
October 6th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Glad to hear Clark and you are back together again ML, he is one beauty of a boy, solid like a tank and full of loving :thumbs up

mastifflover
October 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM
I am glad he is back. I don't think he missed me that much until he actually saw me then he went into hyper face wash mode. He had a great time there. We got a place on Queen West near Brock.

Chris21711
October 6th, 2008, 12:06 PM
I'm still working on the muddy paw design on my white Tee :laughing:

mastifflover
October 6th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I think I am going to teach Clark to do laundry cuz I think I may have the matching sweatshirt that my little Salvador Dali designed for me yesterday with abstract paw prints all over. :pawprint::pawprint::pawprint:

Love4himies
October 6th, 2008, 12:36 PM
I am glad to hear that Clark did well at the kennels, you a lot to deal with. Knowing there was an :angel: keeping an eye on him must have relieved some of the stress. :grouphug:

Schwinn
October 6th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Welcome back, and I'm glad you found a place! Trying to think of where that is...is that the "trendy" part of Queen?

mona_b
October 6th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I'm so glad to hear you got a place.And that Clark is back with you...:highfive:

We got a place on Queen West near Brock.

I know that area VERY well.:D;)