Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

AHA! Caught Them! hehehe - here ya go Frenchy

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
Karma and Mittens taking a break together :sleepy:

Ummm, no mom, you didn't catch us being friends, honest, nope, you didn't, it was your imagination.

So there ya go Frenchy, more pics :)

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
Karma is starting to lose her puppy fluff as you can see. My baby is starting to grow up :cry:

chico2
October 3rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
That's adorable,what a good puppy she is:lovestruck:and the kitten just seems to love her:lovestruck:great pics:thumbs up

Chaser
October 3rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
That's too cute!!! :laughing: :lovestruck:

MommaKat
October 3rd, 2008, 04:27 PM
So cute! Her paws and ears are huge lol :crazy: It looks like she is still trying to grow into them :rolleyes::D.

Diamondsmum
October 3rd, 2008, 05:29 PM
omg!! Karma is sooo big now. (I know the feeling about her growing up) :cry:

She is gonna be a beauty! & Mittens too, what a face.:lovestruck:

Melanie1010
October 3rd, 2008, 05:36 PM
Oh Wow! What Cute Pictures!! Karma has the biggest ears! I love them! How can you not melt at a face like that!

ancientgirl
October 3rd, 2008, 06:57 PM
Aww, they look so cute together.:lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 3rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
omg soooo cute ! :cloud9: You look like you interrupted something in that second picture :laughing:

nooooo mom , don't put this on the web ! My friends won't talk to me anymore if they know I'm friend with a cat ! :dog:

:laughing:

14+kitties
October 3rd, 2008, 10:06 PM
Adorable!! :cloud9:

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 11:41 PM
nooooo mom , don't put this on the web ! My friends won't talk to me anymore if they know I'm friend with a cat ! :dog:

:laughing:

I'm thinking you're right, Frenchy :laughing: They both woke up when I took the first pic and were looking at me like "oh no, we've been caught" LOL.

Gotta love karma's ears, they ARE big... they are like radar or something.

Diamondsmum, yep, she's had a growth spurt, it's unbelievable, it's like her legs stretched out

Mommakat, Karma certainly has ALOT of growing to do yet, it's almost scarey. Those paws are justa flopping around via deluxe puppy style, lol. The last I got the on scale w/her was last week and she was 21 lbs, I'll have to get her on it again soon.

She had her first zoomies today out in the yard and I missed it! :cry: Hubby had her out there for a bit and came back in and told me. I'm so proud but was disappointed cuz I missed it :sad:

growler~GateKeeper
October 4th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Just adorable together :cloud9::lovestruck:

Love the ears :cloud9:

Dracko
October 4th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Aw, how sweet. They are like my Dracko and Smitty. :cloud9:

I agree that Karma's paws and ears are HUGE. :D

hazelrunpack
October 4th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Aw, I'm sure you'll manage to catch another zoomie soon :grouphug:...in fact, when she starts having them in the house, you'll get more than you want! :laughing:

Meanwhile, though, they're just darling together :flirt: Little :angel:s... :cloud9:

wdawson
October 5th, 2008, 10:08 AM
great pics , they look cute together.

mona_b
October 5th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Now that's a Kodak moment......:lovestruck:

Won't be long before she grows into those ears and paws.......:D

BrightEyes
October 6th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks everyone. Hazel, she did have the beginning of the zoomies in the house a few days before, but not a full blown out zoomie. Guess she was saving her first one for outside, lol.

Those ears just kill me... I do call her 'alien head' once in awhile :p

bendyfoot
October 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Soo cute!!!:lovestruck: She reminds me of Jaida as a baby :lovestruck:

Love4himies
October 7th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Caught in the act of cuddling :laughing: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

clm
October 7th, 2008, 09:50 PM
That second pic is great. Love that bat ear look some pups have before they grow into their ears. :laughing:

Cindy

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Awww...that second pic is priceless. :cloud9:

Helen0423
October 21st, 2008, 03:17 PM
LOVE the pictures. Karma is getting so big! Caught sleeping with the kitty .. ut oh!

JennieV
October 21st, 2008, 04:44 PM
AWWW!!:lovestruck::lovestruck:
So cute! they do look adorable, I would have such a hard time not snuggling in between them...lol

mollywog
October 21st, 2008, 05:29 PM
that is precious. Do they snuggle all the time? Do they ever play together? :lovestruck:

Smiley14
October 21st, 2008, 08:11 PM
EEK! That is too cute!!! :flirt:

BrightEyes
October 23rd, 2008, 03:09 PM
mollywog, no, they don't cuddle all the time, Karma is still too bouncy-jouncy of a puppy yet. They do play alot.... sometimes more than Mittens cares to :laughing: We've been working on getting Karma to not immediately try to play with the cats when they come into the room, but that's usually a 50/50 deal, as she just wants to play with them and have a good time :evil:

Helen0423
October 23rd, 2008, 08:18 PM
That is the same here Brighteyes... Mik thinks they were put here for his enjoyment. He wants to play.. Ace is usually willing...but he does need a break.

Brandykins
October 27th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Love those pics:) The second one in particular - their expressions. Beautiful dog and cat.