-->

Just birdwatching,Vinnie,Chico..

chico2
October 3rd, 2008, 11:45 AM
and no,Chico does not like Vinnie still:laughing:

chico2
October 3rd, 2008, 11:48 AM
Excuse the mess,I have a small kitchen:shrug:
A couple more,no description needed,kind of boring pics actually,but..:laughing:

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 11:51 AM
Aha, the black and the white, the ying and the yang. In the last picture it's like Chico is saying "Mooommmm, Vinnie's in the way!".

Love4himies
October 3rd, 2008, 12:41 PM
"Mom, something's wrong, can't see the window anymore :yell:"

After the last pic in your first post, I was expecting a swipe from Chico :laughing:

BenMax
October 3rd, 2008, 12:51 PM
Just to darn cute. By the looks of it there is somesort of internal dialogue going on.

Love it!!

chico2
October 3rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Ben-Max,yes I think Chico (black)is telling Vinnie(white) not to get too close,Chico hates Vinnie normally:laughing:

Chaser
October 3rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
LOL....pic # 3 looks like "Ummm, excuse me but this is MY window. Remove yourself." :laughing:

krdahmer
October 3rd, 2008, 07:15 PM
Those two have got to cut down on those ciggies! :eek::laughing: ;) (Looks like one hanging over their dishes there.)
The birdies always bring my guys together too... too busy watching to get hissy and swatty!

ancientgirl
October 3rd, 2008, 07:37 PM
I don't know why, but for some reason, I get warm and fuzzy seeing kitties sitting looking out the window together. They both look so cute.

14+kitties
October 3rd, 2008, 10:11 PM
Awwww, there's those boys. :cloud9: I love those two. Rocky too!! It's cute they could get along for long enough to share your window. :cloud9:

chico2
October 4th, 2008, 06:47 AM
OH NO DAHMER,that's a spoon,not a cig,the little spoon I use to crush Rockys pill:laughing:
I would never put a cig anywhere near the cats:cat:

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2008, 02:28 AM
:laughing: love the 3rd pic in the first post

Vinnie: Oh you wanted a turn did you?, Yeah sure come a little closer I dare you.:evil: I'll get you back for being mean to me :mwaha: :D

onster
October 5th, 2008, 04:56 PM
lol..cute. My kitties do that all the time too. Sometimes you just see the butt wiggle, hehehe.

Theyre very cute chico :lovestruck:

chico2
October 6th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Onster,their tails were going a mile a minute:cat:

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:38 AM
Too cute :lovestruck: ....were they chattering too? :D