Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My poet

badger
October 3rd, 2008, 10:04 AM
This cat is so cool, he's Dylan and Camus and ancient Zen master all rolled into one. He loves to hang with people (other cats? pfftttt!) and has this quiet, alert presence that you really notice. Sometimes he'll let his hair down and play the clown and it is always surprising.

BenMax
October 3rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
What a beautiful soul this cat has.

Frenchy
October 3rd, 2008, 11:18 AM
I love the second picture ! Like he's saying : hellooooooo :lovestruck:

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 11:39 AM
Ah, grasshopper, he is wise indeed. :lovestruck:

phoozles
October 3rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
What a cutie! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
October 3rd, 2008, 03:47 PM
He's too cute! I really miss my kitties.

ancientgirl
October 3rd, 2008, 07:43 PM
The second picture is beautiful. It looks like he's saying "I'm a good listener, let's talk."

That's a frame worthy picture. What a handsome boy. You can see a lot of depth behind those eyes.

14+kitties
October 3rd, 2008, 10:04 PM
So very handsome. :cloud9: He looks like he rules his world.

growler~GateKeeper
October 4th, 2008, 01:02 AM
So cute :lovestruck: :cloud9: love the 2nd pic :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Is his name Poet?

chico2
October 4th, 2008, 07:59 AM
I agree,he looks really soulful,the nick in his ear,tells me he's maybe had some scuffles before Badger took mercy on him:lovestruck:
Poet is a very suitable name for this pretty boy:lovestruck:

badger
October 4th, 2008, 09:00 AM
His name is Billy. Lucky Rescue christened him Little Bill after a character in a movie? Someone enlighten me.

krdahmer
October 4th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Oh what a face!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

badger
October 4th, 2008, 01:05 PM
He belonged to some students who lived down the road five or six years ago. When I went out at night to feed cats, he would sit at the front door (he was often shut up in the foyer :confused:) which had glass in the centre; his little black cap just cleared the wood at the bottom and he would always bob his head when he saw me. So we would have a little visit and sometimes I stuffed toy mice or catnip bags through the mail slot.
So the students moved. A full two years later, he turns up in very good condition. I tried to track down the students but they were unfindable. So he stayed. The funny thing is until he bobbed his head at me one day, I wasn't absolutely sure it was the same cat.
Still looking for the perfect home :laughing: no other cats and the undying devotion of someone who is at least as intelligent as he is.

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 04:46 AM
What a handsome boy :lovestruck: ....good luck to him. :fingerscr :goodvibes: