Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chase & Kailey

Chaser
October 2nd, 2008, 11:10 PM
I swear they don't actually sleep all the time - it's just much easier to take pics of them when they're passed out! Here, I finally caught them in an all-out cuddle :cloud9: I think I'll frame the third one...

Dracko
October 2nd, 2008, 11:28 PM
:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 3rd, 2008, 01:22 AM
So cute :lovestruck:

Chase: mmmm nice pillow :cloud9:

Kailey: mmmm nice blanket :cloud9:

jiorji
October 3rd, 2008, 01:23 AM
heheheh:cloud9::sleepy:

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 01:44 AM
Awwwww, look at how cuddly, furry, soft and wonderful they are all snuggled up there. :cloud9: I think the 3rd picture would look wonderful in a frame :thumbs up

breeze
October 3rd, 2008, 08:24 AM
cuddly doggies..:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

priceless

Chaser
October 3rd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Heehee....they're so in love :lovestruck:

And Kailey DOES make an excellent pillow growler! She even lets us use her as one! :laughing:

chico2
October 3rd, 2008, 05:14 PM
I am soooo happy you decided to keep Kailey,Chase and her just simply belong together,absolute love-bugs:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
October 3rd, 2008, 08:39 PM
They are so sweet together. You can really see how much the adore each other.:cloud9:

14+kitties
October 3rd, 2008, 11:14 PM
Yep, gotta agree. They would have been heartbroken if they were split up. :lovestruck:
I prefer my blankies to cover more than my butt though. :o

Frenchy
October 3rd, 2008, 11:22 PM
I think I'll frame the third one...

I would too ! :lovestruck: Kailey does look like the perfect pillow for Chase :cloud9:

Winston
October 4th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Awww! there she is is!! Love the pics!! She looks sooo happy! and well Chase he is just plain happy all the time!

I miss visiting Kailey & Chase!! hope to see them soon!

Cindy

BeagleMum
October 4th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Awww, how cute is that??? I love it when dogs cuddle, mine don't do it too often but I do have a few pics of them doing it.

Chaser
October 5th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I miss visiting Kailey & Chase!! hope to see them soon!

Yes, send me a PM and we'll try to plan something. Maybe you can drop by after work someday in the next week. I'm sure the pups will enjoy seeing you!

Thanks for the compliments everyone! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 5th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Aw, cute pics, Chase_Mom! (I finally have a good enough connection to download them. :rolleyes: ) They really do seem to enjoy each other's company, don't they? A match made in heaven. :cloud9:

TeriM
October 7th, 2008, 01:54 AM
Awwww ..... those shots are adorable :cloud9:.

rainbow
October 11th, 2008, 05:21 AM
I am soooo happy you decided to keep Kailey,Chase and her just simply belong together,absolute love-bugs:lovestruck:

I agree....they are definitely soulmates. :cloud9: