Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

puppy games

laura3278
October 2nd, 2008, 09:17 PM
Any ideas for puppy games?

It is getting cold here and I can't take Buddy for swims anymore. She is addicted to swimming. I do give her a walk every other day or when it is not raining here. She loves frisbee and fetch with her ball. She have other toys but prefer her frisbee and ball. I do play tug of war, but it is not her favourite.

Trying to introduce new games to her, so she don't get bored. Any ideas would be great, she has tons of energy and she is in her crate most of the day. So, she is full of beans for the first 4-5 hours after I get home.

aslan
October 2nd, 2008, 09:30 PM
i have a golden and he misses his pool terribly when it gets cold. keep walking her and playin ball etc, you might be surprised that the snow will take the waters place.

kandy
October 3rd, 2008, 01:47 PM
I use a laser pointer to entertain the dogs (which Hazel loves but Malone apparently thinks is a waste of time..lol), we play hide & seek (Malone does much better at this than Hazel), and the dogs love to chase bubbles. Our winters are very long and bitterly cold, so indoor entertainment is a must for us. :)