Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maggie gets a Cuz....

MommaKat
October 1st, 2008, 09:56 PM
And she loved it :thumbs up ! I'm not sure if her previous owners let her play with squeaky toys (probably not since they had a small baby)but the first time I introduced her to one of those teddy type sqeakers she loved it until I made it squeak, then she never touched it again :rolleyes:

With the Cuz when i made it squeak she did not like it at first but then I bounced it around and gave her treats when she played with it she loves it now :cloud9: she tried to take it on our walk tonight but I said No lol :p so here she is... Oh and just for fun I'm adding a pic of my mother in-laws super sweet but super naughty dog "Mischief"

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Hunnybobunny/DSCF0238.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170/Hunnybobunny/cutiemischief.jpg

Frenchy
October 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM
omg a newf ! ohhh you'll have to post more pics !!! :lovestruck:

Cuz are so popular , Nelly just love them. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 10:06 PM
Maggie looks so happy to have her own cuz :lovestruck:

Diamondsmum
October 1st, 2008, 10:13 PM
awwwwwwe Maggie looks sooo happy! :) & she is beautiful

MommaKat
October 1st, 2008, 10:20 PM
omg a newf ! ohhh you'll have to post more pics !!! :lovestruck:

She is going to the Doggie spa tomorrow I will post before and after pics :p

Chaser
October 1st, 2008, 11:29 PM
Awww....the first Cuz is always a special event! Maggie is adorable :lovestruck:

Shaykeija
October 2nd, 2008, 12:34 AM
the little fuzz butt is a cutie also:cloud9::cloud9:

Dracko
October 2nd, 2008, 01:14 AM
I remember when I got Dracko his Cuz. He didn't want anything to do with it. My nephew laughed at me because he heard me tell Dracko that all the "cool" dogs have Cuz' and therefore he should love it. :laughing: He does play with it now and it's his favorite toy. I think that's because it bounces.

rainbow
October 2nd, 2008, 02:14 AM
My boys only like them if they still squeak. :rolleyes:

Cool pic of Maggie :lovestruck: with her glowing eyes. :cool:

Looking forward to the before and after doggie spa pics. :goodvibes:

Love4himies
October 2nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
Maggie looks so happy with her Cuz :lovestruck::cloud9:

Mischief, lol, I can see it in her/his eyes. Bet he/she is horribly spoiled too :lovestruck:

MommaKat
October 2nd, 2008, 09:43 AM
LOL mischief is a super spoiled boy. He's not to fond of Maggie though when we bring her home, I think it's cause he's not on people's laps sneaking treats as much :laughing: but he is quite cute and will put up with her :lovestruck:

I'm inspired by how much trouble my mom in-law will go for him. When he was little he went missing for 2 weeks :eek: and she was constantly putting up reward posters and harassing business owners and the schools to let people know he was missing. It was a 12 year old little girl that found him scared and skinny hiding in a field :cry: :dog:.

ancientgirl
October 2nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
Maggie looks very happy to have her cuz. And can I just say Mischief looks exactly like that. :D

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2008, 10:37 PM
They are both very very cute. :cloud9:

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 01:51 AM
Good for Maggie that she likes her Cuz now! What a beautiful dog. I can't wait to see the spa pics.