Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bree and Archer Pictures

breeze
October 1st, 2008, 11:41 AM
trying this new thing about the pictures.. I hope it works
these are resent pictures I took when it wasn't raining, Archer is now 11 1/2 weeks old..:cloud9: and Bree is being a good good girl..

http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=104

http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=103

http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=101

http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=100

http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=98

Love4himies
October 1st, 2008, 11:45 AM
Oh they are beautiful together :cloud9::lovestruck:. Does Archer always stay close to Bree when they are outside?

breeze
October 1st, 2008, 11:49 AM
Oh they are beautiful together :cloud9::lovestruck:. Does Archer always stay close to Bree when they are outside?

most of the time, unless Bree is playing then he will just plop down on the grass to watch..

but he loves going under nether her and just sitting there

Love4himies
October 1st, 2008, 12:06 PM
most of the time, unless Bree is playing then he will just plop down on the grass to watch..

but he loves going under nether her and just sitting there

I bet he did that with his momma :cloud9:.

I viewed your album too, and your face when you are with your pups is priceless :cloud9:

breeze
October 1st, 2008, 12:15 PM
I bet he did that with his momma :cloud9:.

I viewed your album too, and your face when you are with your pups is priceless :cloud9:

not realy there was just to many pups for the mom, he would go off and eat leaves or go underneath a chair and fall asleep..

thank you :o

BenMax
October 1st, 2008, 12:22 PM
OMG - too cute for words!

breeze
October 1st, 2008, 01:29 PM
OMG - too cute for words!

they are getting along very well

14+kitties
October 1st, 2008, 03:35 PM
Beautiful!!! I love Bree's markings! She is such a pretty girl! :cloud9:
Archer will soon not be able to hide under her belly. If he tries he will be carrying Bree around! :eek:

:offtopic: Is that a 4 O'clock slightly behind Bree in the last picture? Very pretty!

MommaKat
October 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM
Your lion cub is very cute :laughing::laughing: Bree looks like she loves being the big sis :cloud9:

chico2
October 1st, 2008, 04:54 PM
Aww Breeze they are both just beautiful,nice to see so many pics,thank's.
Little Archer is too adorable for words and Bree is such a gorgeous pup.
I bet she's happy to have the little guy around:lovestruck:

breeze
October 1st, 2008, 05:11 PM
Your lion cub is very cute :laughing::laughing: Bree looks like she loves being the big sis :cloud9:

:laughing::laughing:

Aww Breeze they are both just beautiful,nice to see so many pics,thank's.
Little Archer is too adorable for words and Bree is such a gorgeous pup.
I bet she's happy to have the little guy around:lovestruck:

I think she is happy..:)

breeze
October 1st, 2008, 05:13 PM
Beautiful!!! I love Bree's markings! She is such a pretty girl! :cloud9:
Archer will soon not be able to hide under her belly. If he tries he will be carrying Bree around! :eek:

:offtopic: Is that a 4 O'clock slightly behind Bree in the last picture? Very pretty!

when he gets bigger I won't be surprised...

and yes they are 4'Oclocks, I usally have the red ones but my friend gave me the yellow ones this year

Ford Girl
October 1st, 2008, 05:39 PM
Too cute!! Bree's as pretty as ever and Archer's gettn big.

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 06:42 PM
Awww, very sweet pics :cloud9:. Archer is growing like crazy :eek: and Bree is as beautiful as always :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 07:23 PM
So cute :lovestruck: Can't wait to see Archer try sitting like that when he gets bigger. :cloud9::laughing: Bree :lovestruck: such a great big sis :cloud9:

ancientgirl
October 1st, 2008, 08:07 PM
What sweet pictures! Bree and Archer are just beaming when they are next to each other.

Chaser
October 1st, 2008, 08:38 PM
They are SO cute together! And Archer is such a fat little furball right now....I love puppy fatness! :cloud9: :lovestruck:

mona_b
October 2nd, 2008, 01:25 AM
Awwww now that's just priceless.......:cloud9:

One of our dispatchers just got a Leon.She lost hers almost a year ago.:sad:

What's Archers lineage?

rainbow
October 2nd, 2008, 02:00 AM
Awwwwww......I already told you that I love these pics. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

I wish you had have posted the ones with you and the fuzzbutts though. :frustrated:

breeze
October 2nd, 2008, 08:05 AM
Bree and Archer says thank you..:lovestruck:

Rainbow, I did..:D

mona_b how old was he/she?? and now she has another pup whats his/her name??

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 02:01 AM
They look so happy together, and Bree looks like she doesn't mind a bit that Archer sits underneath her. Of course I'm sure she will once he gets bigger :laughing:

chico2
October 3rd, 2008, 07:23 AM
Breeze,what made you decide to get a Leonberger,being a male,how big do you think he'll get??
If you already told us,ignore my question:shrug:
I can see with my own eyes why you would want this little beauty,but did you wait specifically for a Leon-pup??

breeze
October 3rd, 2008, 07:37 AM
Breeze,what made you decide to get a Leonberger,being a male,how big do you think he'll get??
If you already told us,ignore my question:shrug:
I can see with my own eyes why you would want this little beauty,but did you wait specifically for a Leon-pup??

chico, we have always had 2 dogs the first was a store pup, then we resuced..We wanted a second dog once we were ready when Nakita died
we reseached the breed and with it's temperment, not hyper :laughing: good with kids, a home body, loves fall and winter,and such we went to go see them.. we visited the breeder for a year to make sure that this is what we wanted..
cause we had Bree (yes she is fixed) we discussed it with the breeder and we all thougt it would be better to get a male..

he should be about 150lbs :eek::D

yes we waited specifically for a leo pup..:cloud9::cloud9:

:cloud9::lovestruck:

chico2
October 3rd, 2008, 08:19 AM
I think you made a great choice and it looks like beautiful Bree agrees:lovestruck:

mona_b
October 3rd, 2008, 09:54 AM
mona_b how old was he/she?? and now she has another pup whats his/her name??

Moose was 10.And the biggest suck ever..Her new guy is Eko.:)

otter
October 10th, 2008, 11:51 AM
WOW what a cute guy :lovestruck::lovestruck: He and Breeze make such a purty pair. You are a gorgeous family :D
Hee, hee I love the little puppy tongue alway sticking out.

Somehow I remember him much smaller though :laughing::laughing:

A Leon and a BMD.... I think that is a match made in heaven, definitely two breeds on my top dog lists (that's my list of dog breeds that I'd like to have, I like ALL dogs, just some breeds wouldn't be for me :goodvibes:) Can I adopt your whole fur family???

I'm just quivering with excitement over the prospect of watching this "little" guy grow up :cloud9::lovestruck:

TulipRoxy
October 10th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I love Leonbergers!! We have one that comes to my work named Crue, and he's such a love! I also love Bernese, but find they are starting to get over bred and have all sorts of health problems, now

These two breeds are on my list of breeds I want to own when I get my farm in the country!

TulipRoxy
October 10th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I just saw you live in Montreal! Maybe I'll run into your sometime... there are ony a few Leons in the city! I'd love to meet your puppy :)

breeze
October 10th, 2008, 04:05 PM
your memery is correct Otter he "WAS" smaller at the time..

he is such a little hum I mean big piggy :laughing::laughing:
they grow up fast.. faster than what I would like....but still very cuddly..

breeze
October 10th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I love Leonbergers!! We have one that comes to my work named Crue, and he's such a love! I also love Bernese, but find they are starting to get over bred and have all sorts of health problems, now

These two breeds are on my list of breeds I want to own when I get my farm in the country!

they are just big teddy bears with a little piglet thrown in :laughing:

aslan
October 10th, 2008, 04:16 PM
psssst otter i have breeze address i can distract her and you grab the fur babies, shhhh.

breeze
October 10th, 2008, 04:17 PM
psssst otter i have breeze address i can distract her and you grab the fur babies, shhhh.

I can read you know....shhhhhhhh:D

aslan
October 10th, 2008, 04:19 PM
crap bustedk otter you distract her and i'll snag the dogs.

breeze
October 10th, 2008, 04:21 PM
crap bustedk otter you distract her and i'll snag the dogs.

ummmmm not small enough typing aslan..

also Archer will eat you or otter out of house and home, and bree is not far behind him..:laughing: