Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Last Camping Trip - Dogs fun in Tofino

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 02:42 AM
So summer is coming to an end and we decided to take our trailer back to my mom's house for the winter (she has way more room then us). Of course, a little side trip to the West Coast of Vancouver Island to Tofino was in order before saying goodbye to summer. This is probably one of my most fav places in the world and the dogs love it just as much as we do :cloud9:.

Wow, Lucy actually played with Riley :eek:.

This stick is mine, mine, mine ...

Posing nicely in hopes I will throw the ball

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 02:45 AM
Gotta catch that ball

This shot cracked me up :laughing:. She was barking at DH to throw the ball but it looks kinda like Dumbo about to have liftoff :laughing:.

Happiness is a beach and a ball :cloud9:.

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 02:47 AM
More pics

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 02:48 AM
not done yet :D.

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 02:50 AM
OK, now I'm done :o.

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 03:13 AM
Wow, Lucy actually played with Riley :eek:.

Aww Lucy :lovestruck: was feeling great :thumbs up She looks fantastic

Posing nicely in hopes I will throw the ball

Handsome long legged Riley :lovestruck:

This shot cracked me up :laughing:. She was barking at DH to throw the ball but it looks kinda like Dumbo about to have liftoff :laughing:.

Happiness is a beach and a ball :cloud9:.

So cute :cloud9:

Love the last shot in post #3 such happy pups :cloud9: Good one to show the :eek: size difference too :D

OMG the last pic of Riley - cracks me up :laugh: what a goof

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 03:20 AM
That last pic of Riley cracked us up to. He was doing his seal imitation :laughing:. I gave him a down command from a distance and he went down super fast and then did this bizarre seal motion along the sand :laughing:. Guess he figured he was still technically following the command :D.

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 03:24 AM
:laughing: I see the disturbed sand behind his right front foot :laughing:

Riley: you said "down" you never said "stay" :p :dog:

:D Maybe he was practising "crawl" :pawprint:

Kai'smom
October 1st, 2008, 05:38 AM
Your dogs are super gorgeous and the area you were in looks like heaven on earth! Ive only been to Canada once (toronto) 20 years ago, but if i go back i will surely go there for a visit!

Love4himies
October 1st, 2008, 07:48 AM
Your dogs look like they had a blast at the beach.

Awwww Tofino, been there once and loved it :lovestruck::cloud9:

breeze
October 1st, 2008, 12:01 PM
what a beautiful place to camp..:cloud9::cloud9:

A doggies paradise... and humans too :lovestruck::lovestruck:

BenMax
October 1st, 2008, 12:29 PM
TeriM - I wish I was your dog. You are such a great mommy!

Frenchy
October 1st, 2008, 12:51 PM
omg TeriM ! Look at Lucy ! She looks soooooo good ! :lovestruck: :cloud9: :thumbs up and the pictures of her beside Riley are just too cute , lucky dogs ! :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 1st, 2008, 01:09 PM
Great pics! Riley's 'flippers' look a bit tired though in that last one! :lovestruck::laughing:

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 06:53 PM
Great pics! Riley's 'flippers' look a bit tired though in that last one! :lovestruck::laughing:

:laughing: I don't think Riley ever really gets tired :rolleyes:.

Thanks for the compliments. The dogs had a great time, Lucy is paying for it a bit this week as she was very sore at her physio/accupuncture appointment yesterday. But I figure she has earned the right at her age (12.5) to do what she wants and then we'll just help her out later :lovestruck:.

ancientgirl
October 1st, 2008, 08:12 PM
That set before your last set are beautiful! I love the rock one and the one under that. They look wonderful together.

Stacer
October 1st, 2008, 09:35 PM
Those are awesome pics of the pups. They look so happy to be frolicking on the beach.

I have to agree that the last shot of Riley is absolutely hilarious, look how long his tongue is. :laughing:

rainbow
October 2nd, 2008, 02:40 AM
Beautiful pics Teri. :thumbs up

I love the pics showing the size difference and Lucy is looking so good. :lovestruck:

Riley's "seal imitation" is too funny. :D

rainbow
October 2nd, 2008, 02:42 AM
Ive only been to Canada once (toronto) 20 years ago, but if i go back i will surely go there for a visit!

You haven't been to Canada until you've visited B.C. :cloud9: :D