Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Definately, without a doubt and pawsitively GUILTY!

onster
September 30th, 2008, 05:32 PM
sooo im sitting here marking some papers when I hear a LOUD crash... then I hear a mad dash upstairs..all of this in a few seconds.

who done it? :rolleyes: (picture courtesy of little bro as I went to go get the dustpan)
No pictures..I suuuuee u!! :yell: (as I went to get kitchen roll)

Bunduk's plea being entered. :rolleyes:

onster
September 30th, 2008, 05:36 PM
here u can see where the pot ended up. made one heck of a crashing sound. Also, u can see evidence of further bunduk destruction.....he uses that silver post as a scratcing post and u can see where he peeled it off the wood (super glue wont work :cry:).

"u missed a spot"

Onnie, whilst giving bunduk the look of disguist: so mama, can we give him away yet?? :fingerscr

soooo, when can u pick him up rainbow? :crazy::wall:

krdahmer
September 30th, 2008, 06:07 PM
STINKER! Now are you sure this wasn't just little brother framing little Bunduk?! :rolleyes::laughing: He looks pretty innocent to me... ;) :lovestruck:

Jim Hall
September 30th, 2008, 06:21 PM
no planter is safe how in the orld did that lottle kitty move that?
you sure y'all dont have a poltergiest?

onster
September 30th, 2008, 06:27 PM
lol but krdhamer...he is repeat offendor!!

jim, bunduk usually jumps onto the banister right next to the pot. I think he just underestimated or something and crashed into it and then of course he ran like the dickens to a safe watching distance upstairs :rolleyes:

we have at least 15 potted plants in the main floor alone, usually theyre pretty good.

14+kitties
September 30th, 2008, 06:55 PM
I agree with Jim. Poltergiest. No way did Bunduk do that!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

jiorji
September 30th, 2008, 07:03 PM
soooo, when can u pick him up rainbow? :crazy::wall:

WHAT?!?! why?? who??

when was this decided?? Why rainbow and not me?? I'm closer :D

lol Bunduk's so funny looking all innocent.:cloud9:

Diamondsmum
September 30th, 2008, 07:17 PM
LOL... awwwe poor Bunduk (I think lil bro did it & blamed Bunduk) :laughing:

Frenchy
September 30th, 2008, 08:35 PM
LOL... awwwe poor Bunduk (I think lil bro did it & blamed Bunduk) :laughing:

:laughing: you beat me to it , I second the accusation :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 30th, 2008, 08:35 PM
What a little stinker!! But you gotta admit, onster...that first pic really tells a story! :D

otter
September 30th, 2008, 10:47 PM
I'm guessing the phrase "it's a darn good thing you're cute" is used alot in your house....:angel:

meg4050
September 30th, 2008, 10:53 PM
:laughing::laughing: so cute!

Bunduk and Romeo would be a disaster together!

Dracko
October 1st, 2008, 01:11 AM
OMG! Love it that you got pictures.

I think you need to two-way tape EVERY LAST THING down in your house. :p

I love the look on his face in that 2nd picture. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 02:29 AM
A did a nice job of framing the 1st pic to get Bunduk in the shot :D

:laughing: Love the "No pictures..I suuuuee u!! :yell:" pic, Bunduk really looks like he's telling A off for taking the pics :laughing:

:cloud9: no one could stay mad at that face :lovestruck:

Love4himies
October 1st, 2008, 08:18 AM
I see only circumstantial evidence, Bunduk ;) No hard evidence that Bunduk did anything, just that he was at the scene shortly after the crime was commited :p

Chris21711
October 1st, 2008, 10:34 AM
I just love that boy Onster, could you imagine if he were human what a little helion he would be :lovestruck:

BenMax
October 1st, 2008, 12:31 PM
Now that is PRICELESS. Such a little angel! How can you get mad at that ...you just can't.

Love4himies
October 1st, 2008, 12:56 PM
Onster there is a Bunduk twin at Kingston Humane Society:

http://www.kingstonhumanesociety.ca/index.cfm?page=adoption&eType=Cat&eSex=&eAge=&eSize=&eBreed=&ePage=3

Check out this guy's name, lol.

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 06:39 PM
He's on the fourth page now 3rd from the top :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :D heehee cute name :laughing:

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 07:12 PM
Good thing Bunduk is just so darn cute ;).

ancientgirl
October 1st, 2008, 08:10 PM
LOL, Bunduk reminds me of that LOL kitty walking away from a messy kitchen. "Get back to me when you have evidence."

Chaser
October 1st, 2008, 08:36 PM
:laughing: I LOVE the 2nd pic! And your caption is just perfect! :D

clm
October 1st, 2008, 10:06 PM
:laughing: Great pics.

I haven't kept plants in the house for over 20 years now. For that very reason. I finally just gave up. :laughing:

Cindy

onster
October 1st, 2008, 10:16 PM
lol

glad u guys loved it so much.

L4H OMG diablo So looks like Bunduk. I guess he has the same personality too :evil:

jiorji its cuz rainbow is his Godmama :p that's what happens when ure allll absent from the board :p

hahahahha too funny ancient, ive been meaning to try and make an LOL cat of Onnie/Bunduk.....but im not creative enough :sad: I love love love the LOL cat thread ...visit it every day :thumbs up

okies i gotta run..need to do more prepwork for my class tomorrow :sad:

onster
October 1st, 2008, 10:18 PM
oh and clm if it were up to me id have no houseplants cuz Im always the one who has to clean up the wet soil from everywhere. Such a pain. But the mom loves the houseplants and its her house.....generally theyre pretty good though. But what they dont knock over they chew on :o

rainbow
October 2nd, 2008, 02:35 AM
No pictures..I suuuuee u!! :yell: (as I went to get kitchen roll)

Little bro definitely redid that pic and framed Bunduk. :eek:

WHAT?!?! why?? who??

when was this decided?? Why rainbow and not me?? I'm closer :D

:p :D

jiorji its cuz rainbow is his Godmama :p that's what happens when ure allll absent from the board :p

:D :thumbs up

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 02:09 AM
OMG! BAHAHA! Pictures #2 & #4 could definately be calendar pictures.

Now as far as the guilty party...... poor Bunduk is obviously guilty (someone has to play devil's advocate :evil: ) But since this is now picture set #2 that lil bro took, I'm beginning to think it's a set up. Yep, some catnip strategically placed alongside the planter with the column just freshly dusted with Pledge could make this happen very easily. That is, unless your lil bro has nothing better to do all day than lurk around with a carmera in his hands :p

Soter
October 3rd, 2008, 07:01 AM
Way to go Bunduk

:D Only kidding