Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

HEY 14+!!!! Look here!!!

krdahmer
September 29th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Not sure if that lady you know is still looking but this little girl is at my vets office and has been about 2 months now, she's adorable and such a talker!!! Meows to greet everyone as they walk in. The third pic is one that may have a home but is an orange kitten who lost her tail!:sad: Poor thing was really sick AND got hit by a car! She's also adorable.

Let me know and I'll give you the number for my vet... the kittens are fixed/shots/not sure about chipped and I think they are asking $50 as a donation to adopt.

krdahmer
September 29th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Is she lookin yet???

You should have seen the nub on the younger kitten... no fur and all wiggly... was just too cute.:lovestruck: And ya so I talk to hubby a few minutes ago and I'm tellin him about these orange kittens and how I'm posting them for Gerri.... and HE says well why didn't you bring home the one with no tail??? :eek: And I say well because you would kill me and we already have 6!!! He says ya but I've always wanted one with no tail... they're cute. :shrug: So I guess I can get as many more as I want as long as they have no tails!?!? :confused: WEIRDO!:rolleyes::laughing:

Oh ya and we were at the vet because Mister Stinky Pants Fagan got angry with his booby again. :frustrated::sad: So before it got out of hand (which when it reaches this stage it always does) we went and got him a depo shot. I think it really may be related to MY stress not his, so I'm gonna keep going with the coconut and try and work on relaxing myself so I don't stress him out (I got a little squirrelly about having to start work over the weekend and last week which was when he started.:shrug:)

14+kitties
September 29th, 2008, 07:51 PM
I don't know the lady hon. One of the other girls do. I will go in and ask her tomorrow. I am off. Maybe she knows the lady's number. :fingerscr
They've been there for 2 months? :sad: At least they are in a safe place. I will let you know asap!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Fagan. :grouphug: to him! But you are right. He was probably picking up on your stress.

Are you going back to get the other kitty if she isn't adopted? :rolleyes:

Thanks again hon!!

onster
September 29th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Is she lookin yet???

So I guess I can get as many more as I want as long as they have no tails!?!? :confused: WEIRDO!:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laughing: ummm so Im assuming there will be a new tailess addition to ure household??! :D

Oh ya and we were at the vet because Mister Stinky Pants Fagan got angry with his booby again. :sad:

:laughing: but :sad:. Fagan u gots to leave ure booby alone :sad: :grouphug: Hope the deop shot clears it right up :goodvibes::fingerscr

Frenchy
September 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM
She's too cute ! Look at the second picture , she is stretching out her paw to you :cloud9:

ancientgirl
September 29th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Aw, they're both adorable!

KRD, keep at it with the coconut oil. Maybe it takes a while of using it to really work. Either way, it's not like it's bad for him. Everything I've read says it's good for pets and humans.

krdahmer
September 30th, 2008, 12:27 AM
They've been there for 2 months? :sad: At least they are in a safe place. I will let you know asap!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going back to get the other kitty if she isn't adopted?

Thanks again hon!!

Ya but they are definitely safe she only euthanizes if they are very very sick and beyond help... their place is just full of kitties all the time, most of which she ends up treating virtually for free, the donations and adoption fees probably don't even start to pay for all the work she does. The catmobile was parked out front today and the lady was oooing at how cute Fagan was, said I should get him a friend.... I said no thanks, he has 5 already at home... she guffawed and laughed! And no, not adding any more right now, when I have my house and more space though all deals are off! :thumbs up

I saw her last time I was there with Buddy, but it didn't dawn on me that you said someone was looking for an orange kitty.... just kind of struck me today so I whipped out the camera phone (handy things those are... should have used it on the highway the other day... ;) )

Fagan u gots to leave ure booby alone Hope the deop shot clears it right up :goodvibes:

They work every time if we catch it early enough... I'm just trying to get further in between shots now. :fingerscr

She's too cute ! Look at the second picture , she is stretching out her paw to you :cloud9:

Frenchy she was SLAPPING me and the camera, she sees all these loved pets going in and out with their owners and it's like she's just crying out for someone to notice her and take her home! :sad: I just can't believe she's still there, I sat and talked to her when I was picking up Buddy and thought for sure a cute little talker like that would win someone's heart right away! Especially because she's the first one you see when you go in.:shrug:

Aw, they're both adorable!

KRD, keep at it with the coconut oil. Maybe it takes a while of using it to really work. Either way, it's not like it's bad for him. Everything I've read says it's good for pets and humans.

I'm not giving up on the coconut oil, they all seem to like it and even if it's not the miracle cure for his booby issue, it has certainly cut down on the amount of fur balls I step in!

growler~GateKeeper
September 30th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Two little orange cuties :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 30th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I have put the word out kr. Now we just have to wait till the woman comes into the store. Hopefully it will be this week. Both of the older gals (as in the ones that have worked there the longest) know who she is so they will direct her to me or get her phone #.

Do you have an idea of how old the kitty is? That may help to know.
Keep fingers crossed for her. If not her, maybe I can sneak her home. :D Hubby already vetoed the addition of an orange kitty. :sad:

krdahmer
September 30th, 2008, 08:41 PM
She's I would say no more than 4-5 months at the most... pretty young, and spent the last two at the vets. She is so sweet and so talkative.. I'd snatch her up in a sec if I had room and didn't think it would give the others a heart attack... I just love the talkers! :lovestruck:

I was actually really impressed about the $50 adoption fee... very reasonable. Oh and I don't know if I told you but they started doing feral spay/neuters there too on Sundays. Not sure how that works, but maybe you could find out... save you the drive to TO maybe.