Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat - Burlington - Ontario

mhartnett
September 28th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Lost male cat. White chin, belly and socks. Black/grey back, tail and mask. Very gentle cat and very shy. Lost in headon forest and dundas (hwy 5 area) by police station. Please contact Mike & Melissa if you have any information at 905-635-6836.

Thanks

Britt Desnoyers
November 19th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hello
I have recently spotted this cat around Consort crest. and looks like your cat. I believe the family that has him has allowed him to breed and then tossed the kittens out side, I currently am taking care of the only one that has seem to come around and I'm happy to take care of it.

You might want to take a drive around consort and take a look, message me for any more help

Britt Desnoyers
November 19th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Here is a picture of the kitten, you'll see they are nearly identicle with the orange colour in the mouth

babymomma
November 19th, 2008, 03:00 PM
you may want to call them, because chances are they will not be back to look at this thread. They havent been online since.

mhartnett
November 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Hi Britt,

We found our cat only a couple days after he left. He left on friday and came back the sunday night. Weekend getaway i guess. Thank you so much for your attention to our situation. You right they look extremely similar. Our cat is fixed so there is no connection.

Thanks again. Good to know sites like these work!!

Here is a picture of the kitten, you'll see they are nearly identicle with the orange colour in the mouth

BenMax
November 20th, 2008, 10:45 AM
So glad you found your cat.

Now what about this little one?? Any news?:fingerscr

NoahGrey
November 20th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Love the happy news:)

ACO22

Britt Desnoyers
June 3rd, 2009, 01:56 PM
Melly was never searched for by anyone and is now ours, we had her registered and microchipped and now remains indoors.