Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Duffy.....by request :)

growler~GateKeeper
September 27th, 2008, 11:39 PM
I got a special request for Duffy :lovestruck: pics, here you go ;)

One day I couldn't find her anywhere then I heard a purr-mrrreow coming from the closet & this is what I find:

Some may remember Duffy stealing my sweater to sleep on, on the back of the couch, well she has given me back my sweater cuz she's taken over my comfy pillow :cloud9: Haha I just noticed I got the picture on the wall in the background of the shot :D I have 8x10s of all my animals around the apartment :lovestruck:

Close up :lovestruck:

Frenchy
September 27th, 2008, 11:48 PM
ahhhh , she seems so comfy ! Love the first picture , we don't see enough of her :cloud9:

jiorji
September 28th, 2008, 12:23 AM
DUFFY!! DUFFY!!! I LOVE DUFFY!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

she always looks so soft!!:cloud9: i love how she sleeps with her front paws like that :lovestruck:

rainbow
September 28th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Awwwww, purrty Duffy. :flirt:

Cute "hiding in the closet" pic :lovestruck: and I love the sleeping kitty pics.......so peaceful. :cloud9:

krdahmer
September 28th, 2008, 01:36 AM
YAY!!! DUFFY!!! She looks so sweet all curled up asleep on her paw! Too cute! :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9: :flirt:

(oh and don't consider those requests special anymore.... it's more like a standing order!!! More Duffy!!!! ;) )

rainbow
September 28th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Look who's talking krd ....you don't post enough pics of your kitties either. :sad:

growler~GateKeeper
September 28th, 2008, 01:53 AM
ahhhh , she seems so comfy ! Love the first picture , we don't see enough of her :cloud9:

Duffy always picks the comfy :sleepy: spots.

She's usually sleeping or she's moving too much for pics :laughing:

DUFFY!! DUFFY!!! I LOVE DUFFY!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

she always looks so soft!!:cloud9: i love how she sleeps with her front paws like that :lovestruck:

Duffy usually has her paws tucked in either under her chest or her chin or she has them over her face with her nose tucked in her paws :cloud9:

Cute "hiding in the closet" pic :lovestruck:

I'm glad I took the closet pic :) she hasn't been in there the last week :sad: sometimes her new spots are faves for a longer time

growler~GateKeeper
September 28th, 2008, 01:54 AM
YAY!!! DUFFY!!! She looks so sweet all curled up asleep on her paw! Too cute! :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9: :flirt:

(oh and don't consider those requests special anymore.... it's more like a standing order!!! More Duffy!!!! ;) )

Isn't she just the cutest little thing :cloud9: (bit biased eh?:laughing:)

:laughing: it actually was a special request by a specific member ;) :D

chico2
September 28th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Awww Duffy,she does always look so very soft and cuddly,tell her she does not look a day over 5yrs old:lovestruck:
More pics is a must,it does not matter if they are sleeping pics,cats find he funniest way to sleep,so keep'em coming,ok!!

hazelrunpack
September 28th, 2008, 11:26 AM
She's so puuurrrrrdy...:flirt:

There is no sight more soothing than a snoozing cat; nothing more relaxing than a puuuuurrrrrr in your lap :cloud9:

ancientgirl
September 28th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Duffy is such a pretty girl, she deserves to have us all fawn over her. :lovestruck:

I've got a couple who like the closet too. Now and then one will be MIA and I'll find them in the closet.

Love4himies
September 28th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Awww, I love the close up of Duffy sleeping :cloud9::lovestruck:. She is like Sweet Pea, always finds a soft comfy spot to sleep on.:lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 28th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Whoever "specially requested" pics of Duffy did a good thing. :D But I would like to know how to special request too cause I know I have asked before and I didn't get pics. :shrug: Guess you have to be a special kind of special huh? :sad:

:laughing::laughing: Duffy is as adorable as always!! Love the closet one. :cloud9:

jiorji
September 28th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Duffy usually has her paws tucked in either under her chest or her chin or she has them over her face with her nose tucked in her paws :cloud9:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Twiggy sleeps all stretched out but sometimes she stretches with her paws on her face, like what Duffy's doing, but she doesn't sleep like that. But i think it's so cute!

jiorji
September 28th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Whoever "specially requested" pics of Duffy did a good thing. :D But I would like to know how to special request too cause I know I have asked before and I didn't get pics. :shrug: Guess you have to be a special kind of special huh? :sad:

It was my guinea pig Bubu. I'm sorry...it wasn't a person so don't feel bad :laughing::laughing:

chico2
September 28th, 2008, 04:48 PM
:thumbs upjiorji is back:thumbs up

onster
September 28th, 2008, 04:52 PM
dufffffy :D:D so good to see u my dear, lol.

Good job gunea pig!! lol

and hello there jiorji :D

BrightEyes
September 28th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Duffy looks so comfy in both pics :cloud9:

Chaser
September 28th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Awww....pretty girl! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
September 28th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Duffy says thanks for all the compliments :D:cat:

awww :laughing: didn't I post pics right after you asked?:confused:

Just for you I'll post more ;)

It was my guinea pig Bubu. I'm sorry...it wasn't a person so don't feel bad :laughing:

hahahahahahaha

:thumbs upjiorji is back

she's always been here ;) just not as often as some would like :D

luckypenny
September 29th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Just for you I'll post more

When? Where?

I request some blurry action shots too :D.

Stacer
September 29th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Duffy's the sweetest!! I love tortoiseshell kitties. I used to have one (Speck-RIP girlie), if only I could convince Nathan to get another cat, it would be a torti for sure.

So peaceful when they're laying on stuff that you need, you don't want to disturb them.

growler~GateKeeper
September 30th, 2008, 12:58 AM
I request some blurry action shots too :D.

:laughing: here you go: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=665366#post665366

Stacer I hear you, I will always have a Tortie around :cloud9:

:laughing: nope she doesn't get moved off things :D

TeriM
October 1st, 2008, 03:00 AM
Duffy sure does have that comfort thing down pat :laughing: :cloud9:.

She is such a pretty girl :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 03:19 AM
:laughing: Right now she's in just about the same position on the pillow, except her head is upsidedown w/her little chin is exposed ~ purrfect for little kisses :cloud9:

Thanks Teri :D