14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Thought it was a little bit cute.

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 08:19 PM
aaaaw you broke TT.

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 08:22 PM
:laughing::laughing: Nope, he gets broke on Sunday! Wish him luck please. :fingerscr

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 08:26 PM
:2huggers: aaaw timmy it's for the best and in a little while you'll forget you even had those little marbles in the fur bag, bestest of luck little man.

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Thanks mf. I am just a little worried cause he and Dale are only still 4 pounds. I know they will be fine but still..... he's my little guy.

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 08:37 PM
soooo once again you will be driving by my place:sad: Dale is only 4lbs, hmmm oh is mittens a long hair.

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 08:42 PM
soooo once again you will be driving by my place:sad: Dale is only 4lbs, hmmm oh is mittens a long hair.

Yes, once again. :sad: I just found out today I could get them in. As it is I can only take two and I have another one to do. It will be a fast trip cause I have to work later in the day. Hubby will be going back himself to get them. Unless things change and someone will trade shifts for me.
Mittens is long hair. He is 6.5 lbs. He is the only long hair in the house. His bro went to the vets today. Sparta, the one my daughter has. He weighs 8 lbs! Not even 6 months yet!! :eek:

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 08:43 PM
:offtopic:sorry was mittens one of the ones you were going to re-home?

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 08:48 PM
:offtopic:sorry was mittens one of the ones you were going to re-home?

Was, past tense. He is staying here now. He is going to be a permanent house cat. He is hubby's cuddlebum when he gets up in the middle of the night. He won't admit it but he would miss him if he got adopted.

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 08:50 PM
aaaw good for mittens, k never mind.

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Did you have someone in mind to adopt him? Cause I still have Bandit who is long hair too. He is almost 3 months now. I am trying to sneak him and his sis in the house to socialize them. Hubby isn't going for it.

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 08:55 PM
i'll pm you...

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 08:57 PM
ok dok. I gotta go for a while. I will check back soon. Thanks

Frenchy
September 26th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Timmy seems to have grown ? :) :cloud9: :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Yep Frenchy, he has. He is long and narrow, very long legged. No other way to describe him. He is still the smallest of them all though. Even his sister has him beat by a little bit. Still holding at 4 lbs no matter what he eats.

Frenchy
September 26th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Still holding at 4 lbs no matter what he eats.

He has a fast metabolism just like auntie Frenchy :D

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Yep, that's gotta be it. I am hoping once he gets fixed he will gain some. He is so fragile looking and always attacks the others like he is the biggest thing around. It's really funny when Mittens goes after him and attacks. Timmy disappears. :eek: And Mittens is only 2 days older!

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 10:25 PM
TT wasn't as fluffy as bandit right, so odds are bandit will be a medium hair.

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 10:29 PM
TT is short hair. Bandit's mom is short hair and so is his sister. Mittens is long hair. Well, medium. The rest of the house kitties are short hair. Can you imagine the hassle I would get from hubby if they had to deal with the cats, the litter AND their hair? :rolleyes:

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 10:31 PM
lol, technically that didnt answer my question. TT when he was that little wasn't fluffy like that right.

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Oh darn! Don't make me get technical at the end of a long day!!!:rolleyes:

No, when TT was little he was short hair. Tinka, Bandit's sister, is short hair. Bandit has been longer haired since I found him a month ago. I would assume that he will be medium at least.

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 10:43 PM
perfect.......

krdahmer
September 27th, 2008, 01:09 AM
:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
September 27th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Awww TT wiped out :cloud9: hope he didn't fall off :laughing:

:goodvibes: for the Sunday snip :goodvibes:

perfect.......

spill it :yell: :p :D

rainbow
September 27th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Awwww......tuckered out Timmy. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
September 27th, 2008, 10:45 AM
:cloud9: tired TT :cloud9:

He sure is a doll! Even if he is tuckered! :flirt:

Good luck on Sunday, TT! :goodvibes:

14+kitties
September 27th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the good wishes for TT. Dale and Jade are going in now too. I guess they aren't very busy so have said they will take Jade too. Originally it was just TT and Dale.
Timy really is a good boy. But then they are all good. :cloud9:

rainbow
September 27th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Do you get a three for one discount? :fingerscr

Good luck for Timmy, Dale and Jade tomorrow. :goodvibes:

Toonces
September 27th, 2008, 02:51 PM
His markings are just gorgoues, reminds me of a much younger Toonces:lovestruck:

:goodvibes: for the big sniparoo

14+kitties
September 27th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Do you get a three for one discount? :fingerscr

Good luck for Timmy, Dale and Jade tomorrow. :goodvibes:

Actually, I get all of mine free now. All I do is give donations when I can. Basically what I try to do is to pay for every second one. I guess 2 for 1 deal. They had to change the rules a while back. Not sure if I can say why in here so I won't. It really helps out. This will be #'s 26,27,28 for the year. If I had to pay for all of them I would be in the hole a whole bunch!!! Thank God for TCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for good vibes for my babies.

Thanks Toonces! He's a pretty special little boy to me. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
September 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM
TT looks a lot tuckered out. What a little sweetie. :lovestruck:

Brandykins
September 29th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Aw 14+K what a beauty - love the colour, looks very settled there!! Bet you and hubby have lots of fun with that cutie!! Lovely photo:)

Love4himies
September 29th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Awwww TT, with nothing to compare him to, he looks like a much bigger kitty. I have such urges to pick him up and give him huge hugs and cuddles when I see pics of him :cloud9::lovestruck:

chico2
September 29th, 2008, 08:46 AM
TT is such a sweetie,I think he will always be long and sleek,in the pic,he has almost Bengal markings.
I am glad I saw this post after you showed the snip-pics,all done now:thumbs up

14+kitties
September 29th, 2008, 02:09 PM
TT has grown remarkebly well since I first broght him in the house. I don't think he will ever be a BIG boy. Long and sleek is right Chico. He still loves to jump on my knee and cuddle. His favourite thing to do is to lie on his back and have Mommy stroke his face. He lays there with his eyes closed purring away. Heaven!!! :cloud9: