Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Skinny Stray Claimed!!!

catsarama
September 26th, 2008, 06:57 PM
The skinny stray cat that I found 10 days ago has been claimed! I got a call from a woman who'd seen a poster that I'd put up. She said that she'd rescued her after someone had thrown her out of a moving car! And as I suspected, her tail had been broken, it was closed in a door. I thought that the cat was young but she was actually 4 yrs old, just never grew properly because of neglect. The cat relaxed immediately when the woman picked her up (wish I had been so lucky! I'm all scratched up). What a relief! So the cat's name is "socks", I'd been calling her "Thelma". That cat is either very lucky or has a pretty bad ass guardian angel.
That's for your replies everybody, they were really helpfull!
-Tuesday S.

MommaKat
September 26th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Good job for returning that kitty to someone who missed her and cared what happened to her. You rock in my book :thumbs up

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Wonderful news! Fantastic job!! :thumbs up :angel:

Diamondsmum
September 26th, 2008, 07:18 PM
YAY!!!!!! such good news to hear.

kathryn
September 26th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Good to hear. hehe, my cat I rescued as a stray's name is Socks :lovestruck: Best of luck to Socks for a better future. I know my Socks turned out to be an amazing cat.

aslan
September 26th, 2008, 07:44 PM
congrats to you on finding sock's real home, and thankyou for taking such good care of her in the interum.

Frenchy
September 26th, 2008, 08:14 PM
That is great news ! :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
September 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I love happy endings! :)

rainbow
September 27th, 2008, 12:11 AM
WOO HOO for Socks :thumbs up .....her mom must be very happy. :cloud9:

krdahmer
September 27th, 2008, 12:42 AM
:thumbs up Great job... don't ya just love happy endings!?!