Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chronicals of the Headless Horseman --- The Beginning

BrightEyes
September 26th, 2008, 02:16 AM
New Movie Releases:
The Chronicals of the Headless Horseman --- The Beginning

(P.S. yes, I know my rug needs vacuuming a even a little steam cleaning..... just concentrate on the puppy and the horse :laughing: )

rainbow
September 26th, 2008, 03:30 AM
WOW what a big stuffie :eek: ....should take Karma awhile to destuff it. :laughing:

Carpet looks fine to me.....all that stands out is beautiful Karma. :lovestruck:

Spatx
September 26th, 2008, 07:34 AM
But look at the size of the tennis ball! Clearly the horse was intimidating and being put in its place :laughing:

Too cute :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 26th, 2008, 12:24 PM
omg look at the size of the stuffie !!! :laughing:

AmericanBullMom
September 26th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I bet that Stuffie will make a whole house of snow! :thumbs up:laughing:

ancientgirl
September 26th, 2008, 03:54 PM
LOL, is it just me or is that one big @ss tennis ball back there? :laughing:

Dog Dancer
September 26th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Okay, help me out here... Is Karma a mini dog or are all her toys oversized?? Very cute pic, should take her at least a day to be off with his head.

Diamondsmum
September 26th, 2008, 04:32 PM
LOL!!!!

Id like to see her try & carry it.. or will she ride it??

BrightEyes
September 28th, 2008, 03:05 PM
LOL, is it just me or is that one big @ss tennis ball back there? :laughing:

AG Yep, that's one big @ss tennis ball.... it's the size of a basketball, isn't it a hoot! Here's the pic I posted earlier where she was checking it out.

Dog Dancer: Okay, help me out here... Is Karma a mini dog or are all her toys oversized??

:laughing: Karma is only 12 wks old and weighs in at 21 lbs (she weighed 12 lbs at 8 wks), so I'm thinking there's not going to be anything 'mini' about her, lol. Actually, the horse is my son's.... it also doubles as a floor pillow and apparently as a huge stuffie.

Diamondsmom, she can actually drag/tug it out from the spot where we keep it... reminds me of the song .... Oops, there goes another rubber tree. ROFL

Helen0423
September 28th, 2008, 03:09 PM
LOL that is one big tennis ball. Karma looks so much like my puppy Miki!

ancientgirl
September 28th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I had a feeling there was something going on here LOL. I thought, "okay I know she can't be THAT small."

BrightEyes
September 28th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Helen, I thought the same thing when I first saw Miki... it's like they could be littermates :)

AG, I never thought to go the "mini" route when I posted those pics... I could have had a good time with that if I had only thought of it :laughing:

luckypenny
September 29th, 2008, 04:57 AM
I bet that Stuffie will make a whole house of snow! :thumbs up:laughing:

Okay, help me out here... Is Karma a mini dog or are all her toys oversized??

:laughing:

You must post pics when horsie gets gutted :D. Karma's too sweet :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 30th, 2008, 01:04 AM
:laughing: too funny - Karma went straight for the eyes :laughing:

such a cutie :lovestruck:

BrightEyes
September 30th, 2008, 02:11 PM
The eyes are the always the first to go! :laughing:

babymomma
September 30th, 2008, 03:23 PM
GERMAN SHEPHERD CUTENESS :flirt: You shouldnt have horses around with a dog with sich a high prey drive ! :O

14+kitties
September 30th, 2008, 03:49 PM
I stayed out of this post till now cause I didn't wanna see any headless horseman. But now I am :confused:. I see one very big horsie but no sign of any headless nothin'! Whew!!! Relief!!!! :D

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Really, Karma is absolutely adorable!!!! Wish they could stay that size forever! Oh wait! Mine did!!!

BrightEyes
September 30th, 2008, 05:06 PM
penny and growler, the horse's head is still on and the eye is intact... so, so far so good :thumbs up

ROFL 14+, with a threadtitle like that, you should have known it involved a stuffie :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 01:39 AM
penny and growler, the horse's head is still on and the eye is intact... so, so far so good :thumbs up

:mwaha: but for how long :evil: :laughing:

BrightEyes
October 1st, 2008, 06:16 PM
:mwaha: but for how long :evil: :laughing:

:shrug: she doesn't wrestle it up everyday... I think that's going to be what saves the poor horse from an ugly demise. LOL :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2008, 07:16 PM
Actually, the horse is my son's.... it also doubles as a floor pillow and apparently as a huge stuffie.

You never said how your son feels about his horsie being a :dog:s chew toy :D

BrightEyes
October 3rd, 2008, 12:35 AM
He doesn't seem upset about it. I'm thinking he's just glad that Karma is giving HIM a break! :laughing: