Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Death of a Ping Pong Net

onster
September 25th, 2008, 08:18 PM
By Mr. Destructo cat himself. Pictures were taken by little brother who only took them to show me how 'bad' my cat is...and yet he didn't feel he should intervene:rolleyes:. Bunduk pleads innocent.

The pics tell the story.

onster
September 25th, 2008, 08:20 PM
'innocent' bunduk :rolleyes:

Diamondsmum
September 25th, 2008, 08:28 PM
OMG>>>>LOL

Definately innocent tho the net clearly attacked him.:D

aslan
September 25th, 2008, 08:29 PM
it's entrapment bunduk, get a good kitty lawyer..

Dracko
September 25th, 2008, 11:25 PM
I love it...he stood watching and taking pictures doing NOTHING. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I agree with the others, though. That net is guilty for attacking Bunduk. He was just defending himself.

krdahmer
September 26th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Yes clearly the net made the first move... it was self defence!!! :laughing:

TeriM
September 26th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Another vote for self-defence ... we must have almost enough here for a jury acquital now :D.

Bunduk :lovestruck::lovestruck:.

jiorji
September 26th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Bunduk trashes pingpong net
A trashes car

HMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes::D:laughing:

evil nets!

BrightEyes
September 26th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Aha, so little brother stood by taking pictures ... this makes little brother an accessory :laughing::laughing::laughing:

poor Bunduk.... looks like 3 hots n a cot for him :eek:

growler~GateKeeper
September 26th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Definately innocent :angel: :lovestruck:

Ah so this is why all of A's stuff gets chewed :rolleyes: cuz he watches but doesn't intervene to rescue Bunduk from :evil: clutches of the cords and Bunduk is just defending himself :D

rainbow
September 26th, 2008, 03:37 AM
Oh yes, Bunduk is for sure innocent. :angel:

And, it's all little bro's fault because Bunduk accidently got his toe caught in the net and little bro just stood there and watched. :eek: Little bro should be charged with animal cruelty and harrassment. :evil:

Love4himies
September 26th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I think it was a set up by your bro to trap Bunduk into attacking the net. Call CSI to have some scrapings from the net taken to check for catnip :evil:.

chico2
September 26th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Aww there is the pic:thumbs up
Who cares about a little old net:laughing:as long as the little:angel2:is having fun:laughing:

Chris21711
September 26th, 2008, 08:59 AM
What's a guy suppose to do if he wants to get from A to B and there is a humongous wall to overcome, I feel Bunduk had no choice in the matter :evil:

Too cute Onster, I really would love a challenge kitty like Bunduk :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
September 26th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Hey the pictures are pretty clear to me. That net attacked Bunduk. He was just defending himself.:D

rainbow
September 26th, 2008, 03:55 PM
There's enough votes now.....Bunduk is officially declared innocent. :angel: :thumbs up :D

Dog Dancer
September 26th, 2008, 04:01 PM
So cute! Innocent of course.

onster
September 28th, 2008, 04:50 PM
LOL

u guys are sooo unbiased. Yep totalllly fair :p:laughing:

Honestly Im really scared he's going to end up with no teeth by age 3 or something. He chews on the metal ends of the shower door (so the rim that holds the glass)......yesterday I saw some blood there :sad:. He really has to stop....plus I think all this chewing is making his teeth extra sharp and pointy :eek: (Bunduk knows when I say "oww" when were playing to put his claws back in when he forgets/gets too excited...but he thinks his teeth are fair game :shrug:)

BUT he's still my little love bug cuddle bum....he's sooooooooooooooooo affectionate. I need to take video some day of him when he's all in my face for loving. Its so cute. Makes up for his dagger teeth :rolleyes:

kanis
September 28th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Well, I certainly hope Bundak pleads the 5th on this matter! Those pictures are so obviously photoshopped. ;)

luckypenny
September 29th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Omg, I love this thread :laughing:.

:lovestruck: Bunduk :lovestruck: