Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Northern Ontario

Stellasmom
September 25th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Hi there, my name is Kelly. I am married with 2 great little girls. My fur family consists of:

Emma-10 yr old tri-coloured Jack Russell Terrier
Stella- 1 yr old black Great Dane
Ruby- 2yr old blue British Shorthair cat
Caw Caw- 4 yr old blue budgie
tropical fish

I am a veterinary technician by trade but currently stay at home with my girls while my husband does shift work. Happy to have found a Canadian forum about pets!

aslan
September 25th, 2008, 07:25 PM
welcome to the forum stellasmom, hope you enjoy yourself and ummmm if you could supply us with furbaby pictures we would like that ever soooo much.:D

erykah1310
September 25th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the forum Stellasmom, the numbers from Sudbury (and area like myself ) are now an astounding high of 3:thumbs up

Would love to see some pics of your furry crew:pray:

hazelrunpack
September 25th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hi, Kelly! Welcome to the board. :D

BrightEyes
September 26th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Hi Kelly and Welcome to the forum! Would love to see some pics of your furbabies! :)

Magicwildwolf69
September 28th, 2008, 07:25 PM
welcome to the boards pictures are like currency on here gotta have it

Stellasmom
September 29th, 2008, 07:06 PM
Emma

Stella

Ruby

Awesome gals they are and lucky for me they all get along. I am hooked on Danes now and would definitely get another British Shorthair cat .

Kelly

Frenchy
September 29th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I am hooked on Danes now

Me too , but I'm hooked on many other breeds too :laughing: they're all beautiful fuzzbutts but Stella ..... :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
October 2nd, 2008, 12:31 AM
Hi there!

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have another northern here! :)

Debbie

otter
October 2nd, 2008, 11:18 PM
Welcome from yet another northerner! :thumbs up

Ruby looks like quite a deal at $27.99!:D But why the markdown??

What a cute and diverse gang you have :D:lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2008, 11:22 PM
Welcome!! Nice little bunch of cutie pies! :cloud9:

Stellasmom
October 3rd, 2008, 12:04 AM
Otter, you gave me a little chuckle! Yeah, Ruby likes to hang out in boxes. She would be marked down because she likes to slink about on the kitchen counters eyeing up any pieces of meat. We had porchetta pork chops one night and my husband was saving one for his lunch the next day but forgot to put it away :loser: ..... and there was Ruby running down the stairs with it hanging out of her little mouth. The girl has a taste for human food: corn on the cob..cake..MEAT of course. She is really great other than that. Guess I need to clean up after dinner a little faster!

Tundra_Queen
October 4th, 2008, 02:24 PM
:laughing: now THAT would of been some picture!! LOL :laughing:

MommaKat
October 4th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Adorable! Like frenchy said, they are all cute but that Stella is so pretty!Oh, and :thumbs up for natural tail and ears! I think they look much cuter that way (no offense to Nellys ears frenchy :rolleyes: )

chico2
October 4th, 2008, 05:31 PM
OMG,Stella is just a stunning girl:lovestruck:
Emma and Ruby are adorable,Emma has a lot of hair for a JRT,but it makes her even cuter:lovestruck:
Ruby sneaking off with a pork-chop,that I would have liked to see:laughing:
Welcome to our Forum!!

Frenchy
October 4th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Oh, and :thumbs up for natural tail and ears! I think they look much cuter that way (no offense to Nellys ears frenchy :rolleyes: )

:laughing: no offense taken , I like them better "au naturel" too :lovestruck:

Nelly is a "long term foster" from a puppy mill seizure , she already had her ears cropped when they took her out of there :sad: I'm against all cropping.

Stellasmom
October 5th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Emma has a lot of hair for a JRT,but it makes her even cuter:lovestruck:!

Yeah, Emma is a rough coat JRT and can get really wooly. In the picture it had been a while since I had hand stripped her coat. I do it twice a year but as she is getting older she is not as tolerant of it. Poor thing. I am going to take her to a groomer and just get her clipped next time around.

erykah1310
October 5th, 2008, 11:00 AM
I think shes just adorable all "wooly" like she is, but that must get matted easily.

chico2
October 5th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Stellasmom,I did not mean to say she needs grooming,I think she looks wonderful just the way she is.:lovestruck:
My son has a wire-haired JRT,but I guess that's not the same thing.