Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A tabby day at the office...

krdahmer
September 25th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Not that I'm complaining!!! :lovestruck::cloud9:

Love4himies
September 25th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Do you always work from home kr? Perfect live kitty decor, will go in any room of the house or office :D

krdahmer
September 25th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Until monday... yes, for the past 5 years I've been doing hubby's books from home, but since we sold the truck I now have a real part time job starting monday :sad: No more kitties at work! :sad:

Love4himies
September 25th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Until monday... yes, for the past 5 years I've been doing hubby's books from home, but since we sold the truck I now have a real part time job starting monday :sad: No more kitties at work! :sad:

Oh no :sad:, maybe you can pick up a couple of other trucking businesses to do their books so you can still work from home?

BrightEyes
September 26th, 2008, 01:10 AM
kr, it will be a shame to give up such amiable working conditions, ugh. :cry:

growler~GateKeeper
September 26th, 2008, 01:50 AM
Such nice co-workers you have :cloud9:

:goodvibes: for Monday

rainbow
September 26th, 2008, 02:23 AM
I can't think of a better work environment having your kitties around as helpers. :cloud9:

Too bad it isn't going to last. So does this mean that hubby is no longer on the road or will he be working for another trucking outfit? Good luck with your new job. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

krdahmer
September 26th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Thanks!

Hubby is still trucking all week, with the same company, just now in one of their trucks so no more repair bills!!! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
September 26th, 2008, 02:30 PM
I love tabby office days! LOL, I have black kitty office days.

chico2
September 26th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Oooh,Aaaah,look at them beauties,the best coworkers anyone could have:lovestruck:
Good luck monday with your new job:fingerscr

14+kitties
September 26th, 2008, 07:18 PM
I can't see any reason that the kitties can't go with you to work. They might liven the place up. :p

Great helpers! :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

rainbow
September 27th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Hubby is still trucking all week, with the same company, just now in one of their trucks so no more repair bills!!! :thumbs up

That sounds like the best of both worlds. :cloud9: :D

Brandykins
September 29th, 2008, 05:04 AM
Aw you will miss them at work! It must have been great to work in the same office with real cats!! :cat::rolleyes: Lovely cats:) Nice office!