Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sam's b-day treat

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2008, 09:09 PM
I only have 2 pics :sad: I was holding the cam with one hand and giving the ice cream cones with the other .... ANARCHY :yell: :laughing: so the only good ones were those 2 :shrug:

aslan
September 23rd, 2008, 09:12 PM
i love the little tongue getting ready in the first pic, i see nelly tries to bite them too.

14+kitties
September 23rd, 2008, 11:52 PM
Yummy, yum, yum!!! Lucky pups!!!! Party this weekend? :D
Please give Sam an extra hug for me and tell him I loved sharing my birthday with him! :cloudnine:

rainbow
September 24th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Is that a tiny bit of drool Sam has? I love how he is waiting patiently and Nelly is just gobbling hers up. :D

growler~GateKeeper
September 24th, 2008, 01:52 AM
:laughing: You can just see Sam saying "come on mum hurry up :dog:"

Lucky pups :cloud9:

Love4himies
September 24th, 2008, 07:17 AM
I think a bomb could go off beside Sam and his gaze wouldn't have veered away from the ice cream :laughing::laughing:

Owww, Nelly: ice cream head aches if you eat it too fast.:D Did she even taste the ice cream?? :laughing:

ancientgirl
September 24th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I hope Sam got an extra scoop for his birthday.:D

Frenchy
September 24th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Is that a tiny bit of drool Sam has? I love how he is waiting patiently and Nelly is just gobbling hers up. :D
Waiting patiently ? :rolleyes: because of the camera angle , you can't see it but , the cone was far from his face :laughing:

Owww, Nelly: ice cream head aches if you eat it too fast.:D Did she even taste the ice cream?? :laughing:
:laughing: well she liked the ice cream because once there wasn't none left , she just dropped the cone on the floor , of course , Sam rushed to it's rescue :laughing:
I hope Sam got an extra scoop for his birthday.:D

Yes , I made sure he got the biggest one :p

krdahmer
September 25th, 2008, 12:11 PM
:party:Aw doggy party! :dog: :lovestruck: