Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Poor Bunduk

onster
September 23rd, 2008, 04:22 PM
I was busy making stuffed grape leaves (yummy yummy in my tummy, lol), and couldnt play with Bunduk. * I cant wait to try them, first time Ive used fresh leaves from the garden :D..this is pre cooking..oh and the white stuff is garlic*

I kept hearing odd meowing, so I knew Bunduk was bringing me presents. Oddly enough though he never dropped them at my feet.

When I was done this is how I found the poor kid. All tuckered out asleep amongst the toys he brought allllll the way from my room upstairs.

Can we play now? :pray:

rainbow
September 23rd, 2008, 04:37 PM
Awwww, poor Bunduk .....you are very mean to ignore him like that. :sad:

:p

:D

chico2
September 23rd, 2008, 05:30 PM
OMG,I would call that Bunduk abuse:sad:
That face,that face,how could you possibly ignore it,he is just to darn cute,poor Bunduk,indeed:laughing:

luckypenny
September 23rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
Mmmm, stuffed vine leaves look yummy!

Bunduk definitely has a one of a kind face. I just want to smoosh him :cloud9:.

ancientgirl
September 23rd, 2008, 07:24 PM
I love stuffed grape leaves!!!!!!

Bunduk needs some attention. How can you resist that face!

Love4himies
September 24th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Ummmmmm, onster, that is neglect :evil::mad::sad::p Bunduk, come live with me, you won't be neglected here.:D

Dracko
September 24th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Yup, tell him he can come live at my place, too. I won't "neglect" him. Plus I need some a cat with some color to spruce up my gang. I don't have an orange one yet. :p

rainbow
September 24th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Ummmmmm, onster, that is neglect :evil::mad::sad::p Bunduk, come live with me, you won't be neglected here.:D

Yup, tell him he can come live at my place, too. I won't "neglect" him. Plus I need some a cat with some color to spruce up my gang. I don't have an orange one yet. :p

Alright, you two, Onster made me Bunduk's godmomma so I'm the one that gets Bunduk. :D :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
September 24th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Bunduk's so cute sleeping w/his Toys waiting for some attention :cloud9: :lovestruck:

jiorji
September 24th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I was busy making stuffed grape leaves (yummy yummy in my tummy, lol),

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nom nom nom

we make those too but i think the stuffing's different

poor Bunduk :grouphug:

kathryn
September 24th, 2008, 09:38 PM
What do you stuff the leaves with?? :confused:

my cats do the same thing... Tripod loves to attach himself to my ankle when I'm in the kitchen. Maxwell will go on the table and mew at me until I either feed him or pet him :lovestruck:

Atleast the presents he brought you weren't headless little critters like I always end up getting :yuck:

Byrd
September 24th, 2008, 09:53 PM
mmmmm yummy. I definitely need to visit for some traditional cooking and language lessons. LOL I love stuffed vine leaves.

onster
September 24th, 2008, 11:50 PM
lol ure all gonna have to fight rainbow for him :p though if she changes her mind I'm all for taking applications today, lol.....Bunduk was eating/killing/rolling in and getting tangled in the ping pong table net today. Another thing he finds delicous. how glorious. :rolleyes: It is now no more.

As for the grape leaves....they were really yummy. lemon amount was just right :thumbs up

Its stuffed with rice, tomatoe (finely diced..we just used canned crushed), parsley, cilantro, spices. You cut little pieces of garlic between layers and you also squirt lemon. The bottom layer is thinly sliced onions, tomatoe and potatoe ....so when its done you turn it over and u have a savoury upside down cake :D looks quite pretty.

Every family/ region has its variation though. This one is just ours. I know some cultures use meat in the stuffing. Egyptians are big on meat in every other way so we keep or wara' inab (grape leaves) veggie.

jiorji
September 24th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Its stuffed with rice, tomatoe (finely diced..we just used canned crushed), parsley, cilantro, spices. You cut little pieces of garlic between layers and you also squirt lemon. The bottom layer is thinly sliced onions, tomatoe and potatoe ....so when its done you turn it over and u have a savoury upside down cake :D looks quite pretty.

Every family/ region has its variation though. This one is just ours. I know some cultures use meat in the stuffing. Egyptians are big on meat in every other way so we keep or wara' inab (grape leaves) veggie.

we use meat and rice and.....other stuff..sprinkles of pepper. Romanian cousine is afraid of any type of spice. WOuldn't want to make food that has taste now. And we put sour cream on top.

nom nom nom:D

Dracko
September 25th, 2008, 12:06 AM
lol ure all gonna have to fight rainbow for him :p though if she changes her mind I'm all for taking applications today, lol.....Bunduk was eating/killing/rolling in and getting tangled in the ping pong table net today. Another thing he finds delicous. how glorious. :rolleyes: It is now no more.

Onster, I have 5 cats and a GSD I can't remember the last time any of them destroyed anything around the house. :angel: You really have your hands full with Bunduk. But...with his cute little face I think I could put up with the destruction. :D

Rainy
September 25th, 2008, 12:55 AM
I'll eat stuffed vine leaves no matter what they are stuffed with!*drool*Send send!!!:evil:

rainbow
September 25th, 2008, 02:06 AM

Change my mind about Bunduk? :eek: .......NEVER !!! :cloud9:

And stop teasing us :frustrated: ......where's the pics of Bunduk and the ping pong net? :D

krdahmer
September 25th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Oh yes we need proof! ;)

Cutie there asleep on his toys! :lovestruck:

onster
September 25th, 2008, 08:13 PM
yep, he's mr destructo cat.

Picture evidence coming right up :evil:

:rip: ping pong net

BrightEyes
September 26th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Awww, look at that face. He is definately smooooooshable...bet he loves it too :cloud9:

Dracko, I have an orange kitten with YOUR name on it. He's adorable with the most beautiful green eyes you'd ever want to see... I call him Redman.... he's looking for a loving home. He'll add color to your crew just fine. :)

chico2
September 26th, 2008, 07:43 AM
I don't see a pic,so it's not true:laughing:,Bunduk is not destructive!!

Dracko
September 26th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Awww, look at that face. He is definately smooooooshable...bet he loves it too :cloud9:

Dracko, I have an orange kitten with YOUR name on it. He's adorable with the most beautiful green eyes you'd ever want to see... I call him Redman.... he's looking for a loving home. He'll add color to your crew just fine. :)

Is Redman a stray?