Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Smoke and Fagan... for Growler!

krdahmer
September 22nd, 2008, 12:53 PM
They were sleeping when I whipped out the camera... so I caught them today!

Here is some of Smoke helping me in the office... I just loooove her big paws!!!

krdahmer
September 22nd, 2008, 12:55 PM
And Mister Fagan... showing off his furry furry coconut belly!! (I have to look into the calorie content in coconut oil... lol... he's getting a teeny bit chubby again!)... and all boobies present and accounted for!!! :thumbs up:lovestruck:

krdahmer
September 22nd, 2008, 12:57 PM
He's back to his old self... even likes to give my fingers a good wrestle now and then!

(I just love taking pics of him on those green sheets, they match his eyes perfect and really show off his colour!)

And who doesn't love biting the camera cord!?! :rolleyes::laughing:

krdahmer
September 22nd, 2008, 01:01 PM
See... June 19th... and Today... what a difference! Thats at least 2 months since his depo shots and no signs of biting yet... yay coconut oil!!! (I'll be really excited if we can make it 6 months... we've never gone that long without a depo shot!)

rainbow
September 22nd, 2008, 01:58 PM
Awwww.....what a sweet little helper Smoke is and so purrty too. :lovestruck:

And gorgeous Mister Fagan :cool: .....he looks like he's a snuggly cuddlebum. :cloud9: Glad to see his hair has grown back in .....hope the coconut oil continues to work. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
September 22nd, 2008, 02:44 PM
Smoke is such a pretty girl. How nice of her to help you out today. :laughing:

FAGAN!!! He's looking great. I hope the coconut oil continues to help him. I have to remember to keep giving it to all mine more regularly. He really looks wonderful. Those camera cords don't stand a chance huh?:D

krdahmer
September 22nd, 2008, 05:49 PM
I've got 5 of them now (everyone but Asker- she doesn't like anything but her dry food) coming on the bed every morning for their spoon of coconut... they love it! I really didn't think it would catch on like that especially with my picky girls.

I had a look at Fagan's 'favorite' booby, the one he always chews off, and it is about 10x the size of his others... no doubt from being licked and chewed at so much some of it is scar tissue I imagine.

I'm just so glad he's not so irritated now, it's nice to be able to kiss his furry little belly! And I don't know if it's because he feels better, but man has he been talking up a storm! Always chirping at me and meowing all over the house! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 22nd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Look at that belly!!! :cloud9: OMGosh! It's so furry!!!
I bet Smoke was lots of help in the office too! :rolleyes: :cloud9:

ancientgirl
September 22nd, 2008, 06:19 PM
I've read that it gives them energy, so maybe that's why Fagan is a chatterbox now.

I gave some to Vlad and Oksana and Czarina tonight. Maks and Kiska aren't sure they like it yet. I need to give it to them daily, I have to remind myself. Oksana would really benefit since she's the one with the biggest hairball issues and this would help her a lot.

growler~GateKeeper
September 22nd, 2008, 10:47 PM
Awww Thanks krdahmer! :)

Great first sleepy face pic of Smoke :cloud9: I'm always intrigued by the really dark tabbies :cloud9: And she was helping - making sure you didn't lose that notebook :D

Fagans' such a cutie gorgeous eyes :cloud9: Nice to see his belly all healed up :highfive:

Magicwildwolf69
September 22nd, 2008, 10:55 PM
wow beautiful kitties, coconut oil?? i'm really missing out of some things :) glad to see its working always good when we can heal our babies

Love4himies
September 23rd, 2008, 07:04 AM
Wow, did the coconut oil ever work on Fagan :thumbs up. What a kissable tummy :lovestruck:

What a good kitty Smoke is to help out in the office :lovestruck:

chico2
September 23rd, 2008, 07:41 AM
Dahmer,did you put the coconut-oil on Fagans owie,or did he lick it off a spoon??
I bought the better stuff($25)but Rocky is the only one who licks it off a spoon..
Smoke is a regal beauty,I too love big paws:lovestruck:
Buddy and Fagan:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

krdahmer
September 23rd, 2008, 10:30 AM
(that was Palomine stalking Fagan there Chico! ;) )

Fagan eats it off the spoon, and today I put some on his nipple... because of course I was bragging yesturday so today it's got a few red spots beside it cause he must have been licking last night! :yell::sad::frustrated: So I'll put it right on it for a few days and see if that makes a difference. :fingerscr

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2008, 11:40 AM
This cat is screaming for belly rubs :laughing: :lovestruck: