Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My cat-sit-ees

krdahmer
September 21st, 2008, 11:06 PM
This is Cordelia, one of my mom's cats... she was mine in my early 20's until I moved back home.... and was not allowed to take her when I left! (She single-pawedly turned my family into cat people!!! My mom has two now, my dad is a cat-man, and my brother also has two!) She's 10 now!, be 11 in Feb/09!

The last pic is Shadow, Fagan's sister (the one that used to boss around the three orange boys... and is now 1/2 their size!) on the cat tree my dad made (he made 3 so far).

krdahmer
September 21st, 2008, 11:07 PM
Some more of Shadow... she's squeaky just like her brother ( I didn't do so hot with teaching them to meow! :laughing:)

growler~GateKeeper
September 21st, 2008, 11:19 PM
Aww purrty Cordy :lovestruck: I love Torties :cloud9:

Shadow's a cutit pie too :cloud9:

Whose tail is that in the middle of the last pic :laughing:?

14+kitties
September 21st, 2008, 11:28 PM
Cordelia is one very pretty girl! :cloud9: And Shadow.... :cloud9: I can see why mom and dad kept Dordelia when you left. Oh well, it made more room for the rest of your gang. :thumbs up

krdahmer
September 21st, 2008, 11:33 PM
Whose tail is that in the middle of the last pic :laughing:?

Shadow likes to preen in front of the mirror... thats where my mom brushes her! ... All four of those kittens always have their tails straight up in the air!

growler~GateKeeper
September 21st, 2008, 11:36 PM
:laughing: I didn't realise she was infront of the mirror....I see that now :laughing:

Duffy likes to sit in front of the mirror in the mornings too, that's why I have one on the floor for her :D

TeriM
September 22nd, 2008, 01:10 AM
Great pics, Cordelia is a beauty and Shadow looks like such a charmer :lovestruck:.

rainbow
September 22nd, 2008, 01:16 AM
Cordelia is a gorgeous girl :cloud9: ....no wonder your mom stole her. :D

I love the one of Shadow looking through the banisters. :lovestruck:

rainbow
September 22nd, 2008, 01:19 AM
Oh, and your dad did a great job with the cat tree. :thumbs up

I'm going to have to show that to my hubby since it looks simple enough to do. :thumbs up

ancientgirl
September 22nd, 2008, 12:59 PM
Oh wow, Cordelia is a beauty! And Shadow looks like a dainty girl. That cat tree is cool! I wish I had a place to make something like that.