Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The day after

Frenchy
September 21st, 2008, 07:28 PM
My dogs always sleep a lot after a foster leaves. And we also had the cheminee guy that came to clean it , and a friend came over for supper. So this is what it looked like today :

Frenchy
September 21st, 2008, 07:33 PM
And while I was mowing the front lawn , I saw something behind my backyard fence .... 2 horses ! This is the third time this happens and I got pretty pissed off , I went inside to call animal control and went I got back outside , they were behind my neighbor's yard ... their tales and manes are horribly matted. They were gone when the animal control got here but I placed a complaint (he knows the owner) and ask to tell the owner that if this happens once again , I will call the cops (although , don't know what good this will do)

You can barely see them because of the sun and they were kind of far , in the first pic , you can see Nelly looking at them on the right side of the fence. She probably was wondering how come these dogs were taller than her :laughing:

luckypenny
September 21st, 2008, 07:43 PM
At first glance, I thought Nelly was the horse :laughing:.

And Bailey resting his head on Sam's bum :cloud9:. Looked like Chloe was ready for some action though :D.

Frenchy
September 21st, 2008, 07:45 PM
Looked like Chloe was ready for some action though :D.

She's always ready :laughing: probably thought the cam I had in my hands was food. :D

growler~GateKeeper
September 21st, 2008, 08:57 PM
Ahhh snoozin' in the sunshine :sleepy::cloud9:

14+kitties
September 21st, 2008, 09:03 PM
Everyone is settled back in their old haunt again. I bet they did lots of sniffing around when they went back in there. :cloud9:

krdahmer
September 21st, 2008, 10:26 PM
At first glance, I thought Nelly was the horse :laughing:.

Ha me too! Actually I thought it was funny today... I saw a big great dane today with similar colouring and the first thing I thought was 'aw that looks just like Nelly!' :o

The pups look tuckered out!:lovestruck: And shame on the owner of those horses!:frustrated:

TeriM
September 21st, 2008, 11:44 PM
Awww, I love the pic of Bailey and Sam snuggling :lovestruck:.

rainbow
September 22nd, 2008, 12:05 AM
Poor horses. :sad: Aside from the matted manes and tails do they at least look healthy? :fingerscr

I love the pics of Bailey resting his head on Sam. :cloud9:

Love4himies
September 22nd, 2008, 07:03 AM
Poor horses :sad:.

I love the pic of Sam and Bailey :lovestruck::cloud9:

Frenchy
September 22nd, 2008, 11:16 AM
Poor horses. :sad: Aside from the matted manes and tails do they at least look healthy? :fingerscr

Yes they looked ok. Animal control explained to me that the owner loves them very much , they have food , water and shelter but he doesn't have too much time to take care of them , he doesn't lives where they are kept.

ancientgirl
September 22nd, 2008, 11:18 AM
Looks like everyone was tuckered out!