Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Before Belle left ...

Frenchy
September 21st, 2008, 08:23 PM
Ma Belle left yesterday for her new foster family. These are the last pictures I took of her. (yes , I already miss her) :o

Belle with her stuff frozen peanut butter toy that I would give her before leaving for work in the morning , yum yum ....

Frenchy
September 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM
Belle and Paddington , the cats would often hang around the solarium door to say hi.

luckypenny
September 21st, 2008, 09:04 PM
Paddington...he's such a social little fella :lovestruck:.

Ma Belle, I'm wishing all the best that a family you so deserve, who'll love you, unconditionally and forever, finds you soon :goodvibes:.

Thank you Frenchy for taking such good care of her http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/hug/t4617.gif

14+kitties
September 21st, 2008, 09:11 PM
Awww Frenchy! :2huggers: I missed the whole MaBelle going to new foster home thing. I am happy she has found another foster who will be able to give her time and hopefully soon, her forever home. Now you can concentrate on Sam. :thumbs up
You have done such a wonderful job with that girl. She went from a pupper who didn't know much love before you got her to knowing she was loved very much before she left. You deserve all the praise in the world! :highfive: to you mf.
Now take a break!

growler~GateKeeper
September 21st, 2008, 10:00 PM
Heehee the first pic w/Paddy he looks abit upset that Belle wasn't paying attention to him, & looks much happier in the 2nd & 3rd when she is. :laughing:

Great pics :thumbs up For Ma Belle :goodvibes:

krdahmer
September 21st, 2008, 11:22 PM
Belle left!?! :sad::grouphug: :pray:she find a great forever home soon!!! :goodvibes:

Love Paddington at the door... too cute!:lovestruck:

TeriM
September 22nd, 2008, 12:39 AM
Hmmm, Paddy's ears are not impressed in that one shot :laughing:. Belle is a beauty and you did good by giving her a chance when noone else would.

rainbow
September 22nd, 2008, 01:00 AM
Awwww....I love the last pic :lovestruck: It looks like Ma Belle is "watching" Paddy's paw on the door. :cloud9:

You must have such mixed feelings about Belle leaving. :grouphug: You did so much for her :angel: so her new foster mom will definitely benefit from that. :thumbs up

I hope she is able to find the forever home she deserves soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

badger
September 22nd, 2008, 07:08 AM
Good luck to Belle! You've set her on the right path, Frenchy. Let's hope that forever home is just over the horizon.

Love4himies
September 22nd, 2008, 07:16 AM
Good luck Belle!

Frenchy you have done so much for her in the short time she has been with you :grouphug:

Rainy
September 22nd, 2008, 09:25 AM
I agree that you have made a HUGE difference in this beautiful doggies life!I have no doubt that Ma Belle will find the perfect forever home because of you.:cloud9::cloud9:

Gypsyhick
September 22nd, 2008, 11:09 AM
Good luck, Ma Belle!!

You gave her solid skills to carry with her, Frenchy. :angel: :highfive: I hope she finds her forever home soon.

BUT... where are those photos of you trying to get the muzzle on her? bwahahaha :D

Chris21711
September 22nd, 2008, 11:10 AM
She is beautiful Frenchy, she lucked out in finding you. Now you will have the time to dedicate to your guys, hopefully Sam will have less difficulty in making it up and down the stairs. You are a good kid :laughing:

Is she still on Petfinder, if so can you post the link again, those peeps I mentioned to you, now realize that their St. B is lonely and needs a companion :frustrated:

BenMax
September 22nd, 2008, 12:08 PM
You did a good job Frenchy. You have provided her with a 'leg up' sort of speak. I know this was a hard decision for you, but sometimes you must do what is best for your situation.

Any rescue would be lucky to have you for rescue cases.

Take a break and spend time with your puppers, especially your golden.

Chapeau mon amie.

ancientgirl
September 22nd, 2008, 12:16 PM
Frenchy, I hope she does well at her new Foster home. I'm guessing you will be updating us on her progress right? I really hope she finds a home with people that will love and take care of her like she deserves.

Frenchy
September 22nd, 2008, 12:21 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind words. This has to be one of the hardest thing I had to do since I do rescue. I kept thinking , trying to find a solution that everybody would have been happy with ... but couldn't come up with anything. I will do everything in my power to get updates on Ma Belle. :goodvibes: I miss her terribly :o

Frenchy
September 22nd, 2008, 12:24 PM
Is she still on Petfinder, if so can you post the link again, those peeps I mentioned to you, now realize that their St. B is lonely and needs a companion :frustrated:

here Chris : http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...petid=11674788

that would be awesome ! :goodvibes:

rainbow
September 22nd, 2008, 01:43 PM
here Chris : http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...petid=11674788

that would be awesome ! :goodvibes:

When I clicked on the link it said "page cannot be found". :confused:

SIL
September 22nd, 2008, 01:48 PM
ok it's weird because when you go to the link Frenchy gave you it doesn't work but when you go to this one (which is the same) it does.
Here it is..
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11674788

Chris21711
September 22nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
I'm going to forward the link to her and hope because the setting would be perfect.

You would never know in the pics with Paddington, that she was blind. She is truly beautiful. Don't feel crummy Frenchy you did everything and then some. You are solid :)

diandpat
September 22nd, 2008, 05:04 PM
Frenchy saved Belle's life...NO ONE was stepping up and Belle only had a little time left. :sad:

Frenchy, you are a true angel. :angel: It must have been heartbreaking to see Belle leave but you need to focus on your own pooches right now.:lovestruck:

Belle has learned how to live inside, go up and down stairs, play with toys and communicate her love and needs. That all makes her SO MUCH more adoptable now then she was before she met you. :highfive:

God Bless You Frenchy :grouphug:and Belle...have a GREAT life. Some lucky family IS going to come for you.:cloud9:

wdawson
September 22nd, 2008, 06:27 PM
great pics :thumbs up , you did good for her:thumbs up

Frenchy
September 22nd, 2008, 08:22 PM
I'm going to forward the link to her and hope because the setting would be perfect.

And I got an update on my answering machine , she was doing good (omg I sooo needed to hear that !) and was getting spayed today , so she'll be ready for adoption real soon :goodvibes:

rainbow
September 22nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
Great news. :highfive:

aslan
September 22nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
thats excellent news, and she learned the most important stuff from you so you should be proud, now she knows what love and tenderness are.

clm
September 22nd, 2008, 09:17 PM
I'm going to miss seeing pictures of her too. I hope they send you some once in a while.

Cindy

Jim Hall
September 22nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
good work frenchy bless you

Smiley14
September 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM
Frenchy saved Belle's life...NO ONE was stepping up and Belle only had a little time left. :sad:

Frenchy, you are a true angel. :angel: It must have been heartbreaking to see Belle leave but you need to focus on your own pooches right now.:lovestruck:

Belle has learned how to live inside, go up and down stairs, play with toys and communicate her love and needs. That all makes her SO MUCH more adoptable now then she was before she met you. :highfive:

God Bless You Frenchy :grouphug:and Belle...have a GREAT life. Some lucky family IS going to come for you.:cloud9:

Oh, this brings tears to my eyes. Frenchy, i can't even imagine how hard this much be, but truly, you are a HERO. Thank you!!!!

Frenchy
September 22nd, 2008, 10:06 PM
Thank you so much guys but really , it's easy for me to foster , I don't have a hubby or kids , all I have are the dogs. :) (and let's not forget my kitties !!)

It wasn't that easy having them separated , right now I miss her very much , got very attach within a month. But I heard what I needed to hear , that she was fine. I'm hoping they will keep me posted . And if Chris's friends adopt her , that would be the cherry on top. :pray:

14+kitties
September 22nd, 2008, 10:39 PM
Got all my :fingerscr that Chris' friend comes through!! Ma Belle is gorgeous and really deserves a loving home!!!!

rainbow
September 23rd, 2008, 02:19 AM
I hope they keep you updated too :goodvibes: and it really would be a blessing if Chris's friend adopts her. :fingerscr

Chris21711
September 23rd, 2008, 10:47 AM
And I got an update on my answering machine , she was doing good (omg I sooo needed to hear that !) and was getting spayed today , so she'll be ready for adoption real soon :goodvibes:

Must have some calming affect on you Frenchy to receive that message. I'm hoping they come through too. Beautiful property, money for any and I mean any Vet bills. My g/f was talking to her on the weekend, she wasn't feeling good and was still on about timing etc., All we can do is hope.

onster
September 23rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
u did such a good job with her! what a beauty.

Bearsmom
September 24th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Thank you, Frenchy, for making her safe and getting her off to a good start. You're an angel.