Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

...and some Bunduk too!

onster
September 21st, 2008, 05:15 PM
What do you mean I no fit in bed?! (this is the smaller of the 2..my boys sadly are too big for it). Mommy you have to think outside the box :rolleyes:.

:lovestruck: look at that cute lil nose and his 'beard' :flirt:

onster
September 21st, 2008, 05:17 PM
oh hi mommy..
Looking out for the camera's red light...

chico2
September 21st, 2008, 05:20 PM
Onster,Bunduk has the most amazing face,the biggest beautiful eyes and very photogenic:lovestruck::lovestruck:

breeze
September 21st, 2008, 05:22 PM
beautiful pictures onster.. I love the one hi mommy the bestest..:lovestruck:

onster
September 21st, 2008, 05:23 PM
Thank u chico!

I think so too...he is just such a cutie-pie. I think hed make a great poster kitty :D

onster
September 21st, 2008, 05:25 PM
thanks breeze...that's probably my fav one too :highfive:

krdahmer
September 21st, 2008, 05:28 PM
Aw I never noticed his 'soul patch' before!!! He's one cool cat!!! :lovestruck:

onster
September 21st, 2008, 05:32 PM
soul patch? :o

onster
September 21st, 2008, 05:33 PM
u mean the one on his chin??

rainbow
September 21st, 2008, 08:10 PM
There is no kitty cuter than Bunduk. :flirt:

Such a sweet innocent face :lovestruck: even though he is really :evil:

Frenchy
September 21st, 2008, 09:01 PM
and his 'beard' :flirt:

It's a pinch onster :cool: :laughing: Bunduck is pretty hip :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 21st, 2008, 09:28 PM
Bunduk is just a cool dude no matter what he's doing. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
September 21st, 2008, 10:05 PM
Bunduk is such a cutie pie :cloud9:. Top of the bed makes a great spot to sleep :thumbs up and they can pack all their toys inside :highfive:

onster
September 21st, 2008, 10:12 PM
a pinch eh frenchy? Thanks! I thought it may have a special name..first I thought goatee but then he doesnt have the side thingies.

thanks everyone for the sweet comments :cloud9:
but :yell::yell::yell: I just noticed that someone has been a very very bad boy. Look at the first pic, under the suitcase in the left..u see this black stuff on the floor.

Somone decided to use the foam handle of the suitcase as a scratching post :mad: Its shredded....baaaah.

onster
September 21st, 2008, 10:13 PM
somehow I think it was Bunduk :rolleyes:

:evil:

onster
September 21st, 2008, 10:15 PM
and they can pack all their toys inside :highfive:

Ive been doing that :thumbs up Using it as toy storage as you can see. Everytime I clean up tho and put all their toys in, I wake up the next day and someone (*cough* Bunduk *cough*) has taken everything out :frustrated:. But then he only does that so he can shower me with gifts around my bed :lovestruck:

lol....oh bunduk...if u weren't so very cute :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
September 21st, 2008, 10:50 PM
I wake up the next day and someone (*cough* Bunduk *cough*) has taken everything out :frustrated:. But then he only does that so he can shower me with gifts around my bed :lovestruck:

:cloud9: :lovestruck: Bunduk luvs his mummy :flirt: :cloud9:

krdahmer
September 21st, 2008, 11:30 PM
"Soul Patch"
The soul patch is a tiny tuft of hair grown beneath a man's lower lip. It's not really a beard (beards can be pretty cool). And it's certainly not a mustache (mustaches, if not cool, can at least be kind of funny). The soul patch is much more akin to the goatee than to anything else.

As a relative of the family goatee, the soul patch is most commonly found on men that fancy themselves "rebellious." Originally, the soul patch was worn by jazz musicians and bohemians in the 1950s and 1960s, but over the years, the trend has picked up with a broader audience.

:laughing: Yep that suits Bunduk to a tee!

TeriM
September 22nd, 2008, 01:06 AM
thanks everyone for the sweet comments :cloud9:
but :yell::yell::yell: I just noticed that someone has been a very very bad boy. Look at the first pic, under the suitcase in the left..u see this black stuff on the floor.
Somone decided to use the foam handle of the suitcase as a scratching post :mad: Its shredded....baaaah.

He's just customizing the suitcase so you can find it easily at the airport when you travel :D. Lucy did the same thing to my suitcase when she was a puppy and I can always find mine when I fly :laughing::frustrated:.

Bunduk is sooooo cute :lovestruck:.

rainbow
September 22nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
"Soul Patch"
The soul patch is a tiny tuft of hair grown beneath a man's lower lip. It's not really a beard (beards can be pretty cool). And it's certainly not a mustache (mustaches, if not cool, can at least be kind of funny). The soul patch is much more akin to the goatee than to anything else.

As a relative of the family goatee, the soul patch is most commonly found on men that fancy themselves "rebellious." Originally, the soul patch was worn by jazz musicians and bohemians in the 1950s and 1960s, but over the years, the trend has picked up with a broader audience.

:laughing: Yep that suits Bunduk to a tee!

:laugh::laugh: ....that is definitely Bunduk. :laughing:

Love4himies
September 22nd, 2008, 07:59 AM
Bunduk has such amazing eyes :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: and is so photogenic.

ancientgirl
September 22nd, 2008, 12:44 PM
I love the beard picture! He's so fluffy there. He's got such an innocent little face. :lovestruck: