Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mouse... what mouse?

krdahmer
September 20th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Working in the office certainly takes some finesse here!!! :rolleyes::laughing:

14+kitties
September 20th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Nah Mom, there's no mouse there! What you talking about? I seem to have the same problem lately. Mylee has decided her place to sleep at night is right where I have MY mouse!!

Buddy's neck is looking good! Fur really is growing back fast. :thumbs up!

growler~GateKeeper
September 20th, 2008, 11:55 PM
:laughing: Either that mouse pad is really comfy or there's some important papers under there.

Looks like they were fighting over who got to sit in that spot & that was the compromise :laughing:

chico2
September 21st, 2008, 07:37 AM
:laughing::laughing:Dahmer,that's sooo funny..oh,and look at that beautiful tabby-tail:lovestruck:
Buddy looks great,healing fast:thumbs up

ancientgirl
September 21st, 2008, 07:46 AM
Oh boy, I can sympathize. When I had my PC it was damn near impossible to do anything on the computer. Not that it's any easier with the laptop:rolleyes:

Joeyjoejoe
September 21st, 2008, 03:01 PM
My cats do that too! I have resorted to putting my keyboard on my lap and use the mouse where ever I can find some desk space...

Microsoft recently released the BlueTrack mouse that can work on any surface like carpet, granite, wood grain, etc. If it works on cats that won't move out of the way, I'm getting it!

onster
September 21st, 2008, 03:42 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: love it! same thing here...

rainbow
September 21st, 2008, 07:00 PM
LOL.....gotta love the kitties :D and those two are gorgeous. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
September 21st, 2008, 10:20 PM
Microsoft recently released the BlueTrack mouse that can work on any surface like carpet, granite, wood grain, etc. If it works on cats that won't move out of the way, I'm getting it!

:laugh: sign me up too!

TeriM
September 21st, 2008, 11:30 PM
LOL, kitties are just sooooo helpful in the office :rolleyes:. Desi loves to plant herself directly in front of the computer screen on top of all my papers :frustrated: and then gets hissy when I try to move her on :rolleyes:.