Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My sweet kitties

sunmamma
September 20th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Hi all: My name is Sebrina and I am new here. This is my sweet sweet Cosmo. He was a DSH Tabby, 3 months old. We adopted him from a shelter and he died 8 days after coming home. We still don't know the cause of death. Poor sweet soul!. He was darling!

and below him is the our newest kitten. We figured the best way to honor Cosmo's little life was to adopt a new cat from the shelter. Our new guy is Sonny. He is almost 5 months old. He is a DSH Tabby/Bengal mix. He is also very darling.

May my lovely Cosmo rest in peace :angel2:

sugarcatmom
September 20th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hi Sebrina, welcome to pets.ca! So sorry to hear about Cosmo, it must be absolutely heartbreaking for you. He certainly was a gorgeous kitty. It's wonderful that you are able to rescue another little guy. :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
September 20th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Both kitties are real cuties, sunmamma. I'm sorry to hear about Cosmo :grouphug:

I'm so glad you were able to open your heart and home to Sunny in Cosmo's honor. :cloud9: Sunny is a very lucky kitty!

:candle: Cosmo

14+kitties
September 20th, 2008, 09:55 PM
:candle::rip: little Cosmos :candle: Your life was not in vain. You will have lots of friends to play with at the bridge.

Sonny is a very beautiful kitten. I am sure he will give you many years of love and affection.

The only thing better you could have done was to adopt two. That way Sonny has a playmate and company when you are not there. :rolleyes:

sunmamma
September 21st, 2008, 04:41 AM
I actually already have two older cats and a dog :) oh and 4 children, lol. He has LOTS of playmates. He is such a great cat too. Perfect for this house. He isn't fazed by the noise and he LOVES to be with people.

ancientgirl
September 21st, 2008, 07:54 AM
Cosmo was a beautiful little guy. I'm sorry for your loss. Sonny is adorable. I'm so glad you decided to give another little kitten a chance at a happy life.

rainbow
September 21st, 2008, 06:57 PM
Cosmos was so cute but very sorry for your loss. :grouphug: :candle:

Sonny is adorable :lovestruck: ....hope to see more pics soon. :goodvibes:

TeriM
September 21st, 2008, 10:48 PM
I'm so sorry about Cosmo, he looked like a real sweety :lovestruck: and congrats on your new furbaby Sonny who looks adorable :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 21st, 2008, 11:01 PM
I'm sorry about Cosmo :lovestruck: he's playing @ the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with all those before him :candle:

Sonny is adorable as well :lovestruck: