Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Neighbour's Kitten

wAggie
July 18th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Around 11am on Friday, we hear some major meowing coming from outside. it sounds like a cat is in some MAJOR distress. I quickly get dressed and head to the alleyway btw the houses.

well, sure enough there's a tiny kitten hiding in btw the garbage bags but he's not physically in distress.

turns out that when my neighbour ran out of the house to work, this little girl dashed out before the door closed, and got locked out!

My neighbour wasnt home, neither were the upstairs neighbours.

I brought her into the house, and kept her in the den with some cat treats, water, and a make-shift kitty litter.

I had work, but before I left, I took a couple of pix.

Chocolate especially liked the kitten, was smelling it's hmm-hmm, lol, and trying to groom it.

Honey on the other hand, was QUITE anxious, to say the least. She was NOT happy with the addition. Even attempted to snap at the kitten!!

well, anywho, here's the cutie kitty :D

wAggie
July 18th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Kitty with Chocolate... you could see his drool, er, persipration drops on the chair. :rolleyes:

LOL.

wAggie
July 18th, 2004, 09:28 PM
and this is post some of Chocolate's specialty grooming ;)

glasslass
July 18th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I love it when cats and dogs interact! I could sit and watch forever those crazy antics! :p That was really nice of you to "rescue" the little girl. She could have gotten into some serious trouble.

chico2
July 19th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Aggie,cute little guy,looks like Chico did as a baby....maybe you should have a talk with your irresponsible neighbors,I would certainly notice if a little one like that was missing.
Good of you to care,he would more than likely have perrished on his own.

wAggie
July 19th, 2004, 06:24 AM
ty! :)

He noticed, alright when he got home, but I was home 10:30PM and only then could I give her back to him...

Apparently, earlier that morning, the upstairs neighbour heard the meowing as well but the kitten wouldn't come to her...

lucky me! ;)

I looooooooove cats, but my mom's got massive allergies, so I cant risk having them... she could smell it on my clothes, not to mention the house!! :eek: