Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

CERF'ing next friday

erykah1310
September 18th, 2008, 07:14 PM
:o I'm so nervous about this for Karma, now that she's hitting a year old ( so soon already) its time to get things in line for health clearances:goodvibes: ( <--- thats me shaking)
I'm a pack of nerves here. I mean, I'm positive that she will do fine and rate great but still, its just the whole fact of it all.
CERF on the 3rd, then rebook for yearly thyroid check, then start booking OFA hips and elbows , the stress of it all for me. lol

Anywho, if you all could send out some good non shaking vibes for Karma and her CERF, and keep your fingers crossed it all turns out good :pray::fingerscr

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 07:59 PM
WOW how time flies by :eek: It's hard to believe that Karma is almost one year old already......don't forget some pics. :D

Sending lots of good wishes for her CERF testing :fingerscr :goodvibes: and some hugs for you. :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
September 18th, 2008, 10:00 PM
:goodvibes: :fingerscr and a bunch of crossed :pawprint:s!

She's do fine, erykah! :grouphug:

Isn't it too soon to do the OFA certs, though? I thought the dog had to be 2 years for a final? Or do you just need a prelim clearance at this stage of the game?

erykah1310
October 3rd, 2008, 06:42 PM
We're not doing prelims for OFA, I'll just wait until shes 2 for those Hazel.

On to her CERF results now....

Drum roll please

PERFECT EYES!
Once she goes up on the site I'll link it ( I have to send in the paperwork monday for it and who knows how long that will take)
Yay Karma, one test down ( and only test for this year)

hazelrunpack
October 3rd, 2008, 07:38 PM
WooooHooooo! :highfive: Good girl, Karma! Way to go!

Okay, Erykah...time to breathe :D :grouphug:

erykah1310
October 3rd, 2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks Hazel, I get to breathe for the winter than start all my anxiety and nervousness come spring all over again. Next fall the mother load of health tests too...
But lets not think about that just yet lol