Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stealing produce . . . .

Rick C
September 18th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Keeper, who has an operation next week to see if her lymph nodes are cancer-free, was unusually clever around the garden the other day:

http://www.goldentales.ca/DSC_2355-edit2.jpg

Another picture from our trip into the snow a few weekends ago, noble Abby. She's at about 8,000 feet according to a topographical map I was looking at last night.

http://www.goldentales.ca/DSC_2109-edit1.jpg

Last weekend, Abby had already hurt her leg fairly badly - big limp - on an unauthorized leap into the forest on a walk up Indian Oils trail, but that didn't dampen her enthusiasm for squirrel hunting up this tree on the way down. Beautiful day but Abby was done for walking for a bit . . . maybe this weekend.

http://www.goldentales.ca/DSC_2588-edit1.jpg

Keeper thanks everyone for their best wishes recently.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

BenMax
September 18th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous!

hazelrunpack
September 18th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Keeper was helping to carry that extremely huge and heavy bunch of carrots! :angel: Such a good girl!

Beautiful pics, as always, Rick. And more :goodvibes: for Keeper's surgery next week!

Diamondsmum
September 18th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Awwwe Rick I hope Diamond is just as beautiful as your girls! & :goodvibes::pray: for the surgery too.

Frenchy
September 18th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Yummy fresh carrots ! Keeper has good taste as she is making healthy choices :laughing:

Good luck for next week Keeper ! :goodvibes: :fingerscr

14+kitties
September 18th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Awww, Keeper just wants to make sure she gets first choice for her vitamins. :cloud9: I am saying prayers for her that her operation next week goes well. :fingerscr
Abby - just can't keep her down. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
September 19th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Aww what an :angel: Keeper is helpin' w/the garden chores :lovestruck:

:fingerscr & :goodvibes: for the surgery :grouphug: & :goodvibes::fingerscr for a speedy recovery Keeper

Great pic of Abby on the mountain :lovestruck:

Hope Abby is feeling all better now & will be looking before she leaps next time ;) :laughing:

:fingerscr:goodvibes: for a speedy recovery for Abby

Love4himies
September 19th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Wonderful pics, Rick.

I hope Keeper gets an all clear diagnosis :goodvibes::fingerscr:pray: :grouphug:

lotus
September 19th, 2008, 08:02 AM
:fingerscr and:goodvibes: for Keeper I know how hard that wait is.
BTW those are beautiful pics.

jessi76
September 19th, 2008, 09:14 AM
LOL - Keeper's eatin healthy! I do hope her surgery turns out well and that it's NOT cancer. I just love that pic of her w/ the carrots!

Gypsyhick
September 19th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Keeper, who has an operation next week to see if her lymph nodes are cancer-free, was unusually clever around the garden the other day:

Oh Keeper, what good taste you have! And how helpful of you to offer to lighten the gardener's load!

Good luck with lymph nodes - may they be even cleaner than those shiny carrots! :fingerscr

Last weekend, Abby had already hurt her leg fairly badly - big limp - on an unauthorized leap into the forest

Abby, what were you thinking? lol Speedy recovery to you!

ancientgirl
September 19th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Rick, I wish Keeper luck with her surgery next week. Please keep us posted. I love the picture with her and the carrots, which btw look amazing.

TeriM
September 20th, 2008, 02:00 AM
What a cute pic with the carrots :lovestruck: and I love the one of Abby doing squirrel patrol :lovestruck:.

Sending out good thoughts and wishes for Keeper :goodvibes::fingerscr:goodvibes:.

rainbow
September 20th, 2008, 02:16 AM
I love the pic of Keeper with the carrots. :lovestruck: You should send it in to a magazine like Harrowsmith Countrylife. :thumbs up

Sending lots of good wishes for her lymph node operation. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

chico2
September 20th, 2008, 08:36 AM
:fingerscrfor Keepers surgery and a good outcome,her name says it all,no bad stuff is going to change that:fingerscr
Beautiful pics as usual,amazing:thumbs up

Winston
September 20th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Rick as usual your pictures are awesome! I always begin to dream when I see the photos of your home and area! God its amazing!

Good Luck next week with Keeper! and I hope Abby's foot is better soon! Keep us posted on how your doing!

Cheers

Cindy
:grouphug: