Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Karma's pitching in!

BrightEyes
September 18th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Bless her little heart.... here she is this past weekend helping out at 11 wks old. Hmmm, are there puppy labor laws? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hey, I not only get all the satellite channels on these ears, I get AM and FM too!

Frenchy
September 18th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Bless her little heart.... here she is this past weekend helping out at 11 wks old. Hmmm, are there puppy labor laws? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing: poor Karma , I hope she got extra treats to keep up with all the work :laughing: she too darn cute !

14+kitties
September 18th, 2008, 10:15 PM
That's a mighty big stick for a tiny pupper. :cloud9:

aslan
September 18th, 2008, 10:17 PM
:laughing::laughing: i sooo have to do this, brighteyes in a couple minutes go check the lolcats thread...

hazelrunpack
September 18th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Holy kats!! You should have just posted that second picture and left us all marveling at her extreme strength! :laughing:

What a cutie, BrightEyes!! :lovestruck: Love the ears, too! :cloud9:

Chaser
September 18th, 2008, 11:06 PM
OMG - she's so adorable I would just want to grab her and cuddle her all the time! :cloud9:

BrightEyes
September 18th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Karma got a good workout with hubby for sure. Due to a medical condition, I haven't been able to do yard things for the past 2 years. Now that things have smoothed out a bit and we're not running with me, hubby was able to get out in the back and cut alot of long overdue limbs. There was a gigantic pile and Karma was loving it, rofl. Then hubby drug that huge limb out of somewhere and Karma grabbed the other end and away they went.

LOL Hazelrun, yes, I should have just posted the second one and come up with a clever caption.... I'll try to do better next time, I promise :laughing:

And yep, Frenchy, she got tons of treats during and after all that hard work. Stick carrying is very important you know..... even if it's dragging the sticks/limbs back out of the pile :p

14+, she would have brought that in the house if we let her! :eek:

aslan, I went to the LOL thread and I love it! Too darned funny. I've seen the pics from that site and always wondered if they had a doohickey where you could take your own photo and cheez it up.

Chase_Mom, I give her cuddles everytime she lets me...and she's a sucker for a belly rub. All the other times she's too busy being a puppy chewing everything and on the go... I have the scabs/scars to prove it. hehehe

growler~GateKeeper
September 19th, 2008, 01:45 AM
Looks like Karma is trying to tell your hubby he's goin' the wrong way with the "stick" that one stays in the yard :laughing:

Adorable pics :lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 19th, 2008, 07:43 AM
What a great helper :cloud9::lovestruck:. I think the puppy labour laws state: as long as the puppy is having fun, then it is OK:laughing:

Toonces
September 20th, 2008, 08:17 AM
She is so pretty what a good little helper:cloud9:

chico2
September 20th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Aww what a little cuddlebum,adorable:lovestruck:
Just hope she doesn't take flight:laughing:

BrightEyes
September 20th, 2008, 05:27 PM
LOL, chico2, could you just imagine her having a solid grip on that and hubby not knowing she was there and he swings that log up and over .... and sees a flying puppers at the same time :laughing:

growler, that would have been a great caption... "Hey, dad, you're going the wrong way with my stick... it's supposed to go ON the deck!"

Love4, I'm sure you're right about those labour laws :crazy:

ancientgirl
September 20th, 2008, 06:17 PM
PUPPY ABUSE! PUPPY ABUSE!

Maybe she thought she was playing fetch.:D

rainbow
September 21st, 2008, 07:51 PM
She is totally adorable :cloud9: and love her ears. :D

Helen0423
September 23rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
OHH MY she is sooo cute!! Love her name too!

mollywog
September 23rd, 2008, 06:33 PM
aww too cute! Love those ears! :crazy: