- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Had some "help" yesterday

September 17th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Set out to make the bed on Sunday and I had some "helpers".

One of the "helpers" under the bed waiting to get the "hands" as they put the sheet down over the side of the matress and one above supervising.

Whew...finally got it on.

And all the while Dracko wanted mommy to know that he wasn't a part of the shinanigans. He was lying quietly around the corner.

I didn't quite get everything where it needed to be. Looks like someone stole the pillow spot.

Smitty decided he'd had enough of the sheets and went to further heights to take a bath.

September 17th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Later, after the bed was fully made everyone got comfy.

September 17th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Nice helpers!! I can relate! :rolleyes: Making the bed takes two times as long to do but it's twice the fun. :cloud9:
Drako looks very comfy. :lovestruck:

September 17th, 2008, 11:22 PM
Guess I'm just lucky it was only 3 of them in on the action and not all five! :p

September 17th, 2008, 11:25 PM
In the 3rd pic it looks like Mochie is giving Smitty pointers on getting straight corners :laughing:

Dracko looks so cute snuggled up w/Gingko :cloud9:

September 17th, 2008, 11:31 PM
You're right it does look like Smitty is giving Mochie pointers. :laughing:

September 17th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Hehe, doesn't look like the helpers were very helpful :laughing:. Great pics and I love the ones with Dracko snuggling with the cats :cloud9:.

September 18th, 2008, 12:04 AM
LOL you've got more patience than me. :o

Since my dogs like to offer their assistance along with the cats I always shut the bedroom door to keep out all the helpers. :D

September 18th, 2008, 01:27 AM
I'll tell you, it's dangerous to try to make a bed with 3 cats attacking the sheets!!! Of course their claws are aiming for the moving other words the HANDS that are moving it! :o