September 17th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Happy Birthday!

hazelrunpack
September 17th, 2008, 09:00 PM
happy birthday, Schwinn!!

Hope you had a great day! :thumbs up

Winston
September 17th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Happy Birthday Schwinn! Hope you had a great day!

Schwinn
September 17th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks guys! Pretty low-key...picked the girls up from daycare, drove to Newmarket and picked Mrs. Schwinn up at the GO train from her downtown meeting, went to Boston Pizza, watched a family get seated after us, get thier drinks, orders taken, without being acknowledged, then went to the restaurant Gracie wanted to go to, the Donkey Restaurant (Jack Asstor's), had "Happy Birthday" sung to me:frustrated:, bought my Wii game (gift from the girls) and came home.

But the REAL party is on Saturday when the family comes up...Grace insists I need a cake (and the traditional flower and balloon that everyone gets from her on her birthday). And I'm sure we'll be taking our 2nd annual father-daughter pictures that we started last year...

growler~GateKeeper
September 17th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Happy Birthday Schwinn!

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/12.gif

14+kitties
September 17th, 2008, 11:34 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCHWINN! I am glad you enjoyed it for the most part. I love the picture of you and Gracie! Too cute!!

rainbow
September 17th, 2008, 11:58 PM
LOL....should have gone to the restaurant Gracie wanted in the first place. :D

I love the pic from last year's b/d .....looking forward to this years. :goodvibes:

Have fun at the party on Saturday....lots of pics please. :D

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/5.gif

Schwinn
October 3rd, 2008, 12:16 AM
Okay, here's this years picture.

Had a good time, everyone pitched in and got me an air compressor with the tools. And my sister is right, really the big attraction for me is that cool whirling noise the wrench makes like the ones you hear at the auto shops! (anyone need your tires removed?)

growler~GateKeeper
October 3rd, 2008, 01:15 AM
Cute pic :cloud9:

:laughing: I like that sound from the auto shops too :D