Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Playtime!!

JennieV
September 16th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Finally, I was able to take some pictures, to show you guys...They are such :clown:!

1. Max and Sparky - "Friendly" encounter...:laughing: I don't know which one is worse: Sparky won't leave him alone and Max instigates and provokes him at every opportunity...But as long as it's peaceful - I don't mind!:clown:

2. "Friendly" pat on the back...Sparky is trying to reach Max's feet or tail, and Max is swatting him on the back...:evil:

3. Max is a little overweight, so he gives up easily... (working on changing the overweight problem) and Sparky is only too happy to oblige!:rolleyes:

P.S. Please disregard the mess around!

JennieV
September 16th, 2008, 08:21 PM
1. Squeeky bone, that Sparky loves soooo much he sleeps with it now..LOL

he puts his mouth right where the squeeky is and squeezes...and all you hear is: squeeee squeeeeeee squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :rolleyes:

2. HIGH-FIVE!:angel:

3. MUST LICK MOMMY!!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

JennieV
September 16th, 2008, 08:23 PM
After the play...:cloud9:

1. A sexy wink at mommy :lovestruck:

2. Soooo...tiredddddd...

3. :angel2:

Diamondsmum
September 16th, 2008, 08:29 PM
awwwwwwee OMG!!!

Just adorable!!!!!!!!!!

love the *wink:laughing:

Frenchy
September 16th, 2008, 09:11 PM
ahhh they're already friends !!! :thumbs up Sparky is so darn cute ! Always looks like he rubbed himself against a carpet :laughing: full of electricity ! So the name Sparky is perfect for him :cloud9:

JennieV
September 16th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Yes, Frenchy..I was quite happy to see that Max wasn't taking long to warm up to him...And Sparky does have the personality to go with the FUZZY looks..he is full of zoomies and fun...but if you pick him up - he calms down and lets you pet him for a while...:cloud9:

Frenchy
September 16th, 2008, 09:38 PM
but if you pick him up - he calms down and lets you pet him for a while...:cloud9:

and I love the "must kiss mommy" pic :cloud9:

14+kitties
September 16th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Cute as a button! :thumbs up

mollywog
September 17th, 2008, 08:07 AM
wow if I had Sparky, he would get away with murder due to his EXTREME cute factor!!! :lovestruck: Keep the pictures coming! :thumbs up

jessi76
September 17th, 2008, 08:46 AM
awwww, what a happy lil pooch he is!! are sparky and max good buddies? they certainly look like BFFs!

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 01:46 AM
What a little lovebug Sparky is and such cute pictures. :lovestruck:

And, I love to see dogs and kitties get along so well together. :cloud9: