Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My kitties

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Malcolm and Matilda are recovering nicely from the spay/neuter surgery.

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Jasper: come out, come out, where ever you are chippies, I wanna play with you :D

Ok then, I'll go looking for you.

Mom, the chippies won't play with me :yell:

clm
September 16th, 2008, 09:25 AM
:laughing: Love that first pic, really comical. They're beautiful kitties.

Cindy

clm
September 16th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Missed the himi's the first time around, lol. That last pic he looks like he's protesting about having his pic taken. :laughing:

Cindy

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Mom, I am trying to sleep on this new comfy Lazyboy furniture.

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 09:28 AM
I'll just watch from here, I had enough "outside time" when I was preggers.

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Missed the himi's the first time around, lol. That last pic he looks like he's protesting about having his pic taken. :laughing:

Cindy

He really wants me to pick him up so he can get a better view of his hunting grounds :rolleyes:

clm
September 16th, 2008, 09:30 AM
my goodness, those last two pics really show how furry himi's are. Brings back memories of my Toby :rip: Nothing softer than a himi coat. Those fine little hairs used to get stuck in my eyes and they were the worse things to try to get out. :laughing:

All the pics are really good.

Cindy

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 09:42 AM
my goodness, those last two pics really show how furry himi's are. Brings back memories of my Toby :rip: Nothing softer than a himi coat. Those fine little hairs used to get stuck in my eyes and they were the worse things to try to get out. :laughing:

All the pics are really good.

Cindy

Puddles had her fur cut this summer and hasn't fully grown back, normally her fur is almost touching the ground and yup, they get in eyes.

Jasper is not a himie, but possibly a Ragdoll. We got him at the Cornwall SPCA so his background is unknown.

14+kitties
September 16th, 2008, 10:13 AM
OMG! Those kitties are so cute!!! Jasper outside is adorable! :cloud9: Puddles and Sweet Pea :lovestruck: I love the one of Sweet Pea looking out the door. Don't blame her for not wanting to go out any more.

:offtopic: but have you tried her in the crate yet?

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 10:15 AM
OMG! Those kitties are so cute!!! Jasper outside is adorable! :cloud9: Puddles and Sweet Pea :lovestruck: I love the one of Sweet Pea looking out the door. Don't blame her for not wanting to go out any more.

:offtopic: but have you tried her in the crate yet?

No, we are waiting until the kittens are gone, they stress Puddles out so much with all their running around. I think it will be best to wait for the house to be quieter.

14+kitties
September 16th, 2008, 10:22 AM
That makes sense. She doesn't need more stress in her life with Sweet Pea after her. I don't know if the crate will help or not but it is worth a shot.

ancientgirl
September 16th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Wow, M & M have grown! What little cuties they are! I hope they find good homes. I'm crossing my fingers they are adopted together.

I LOVE that last picture of Jasper.

Frenchy
September 16th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Mom, the chippies won't play with me :yell:

:laughing: look at his face :laughing:

I'll play with you Jasper :lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 01:37 PM
:laughing: look at his face :laughing:

I'll play with you Jasper :lovestruck:

He likes to run and play like a dog with the zoomies :lovestruck:! He is so fun to play with.

krdahmer
September 16th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Aw the duo look great! And Jasper and Puddles!!! SOOOO floofy!!! :lovestruck::cloud9:

And :eek: is that Little Sweet Pea in the window! She looks amazing! Is it just me or has she really filled out since her preggers, she looks so healthy!

Love4himies
September 16th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Aw the duo look great! And Jasper and Puddles!!! SOOOO floofy!!! :lovestruck::cloud9:

And :eek: is that Little Sweet Pea in the window! She looks amazing! Is it just me or has she really filled out since her preggers, she looks so healthy!

:o You noticed. She is just a sweet, full figured gal as a result of nursing 7 healthy fat kittens and her guardian not cutting back on the feedings as she was weaning. When I got her you could feel her spine she was so skinny:sad:. I really need to get a couple of pounds off her, I am so worried about diabetes.

phoozles
September 16th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I can't believe how big M&M are already! So cute! :lovestruck:
And I love Jasper protesting - and puddles on the chair, and Sweet Pea at the door - well, I guess I love them all :D :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
September 17th, 2008, 12:55 AM
Aww they're all adorable :lovestruck::cloud9:

hazelrunpack
September 17th, 2008, 04:08 PM
They're all beautiful, but I think Jasper is my very favorite! :flirt: He and I share an interest--we like to play with chipmunks. :D I was just out filling feeders with the chippies at my feet... He can come here and play with ours! :thumbs up

M & M are looking pretty perky!!

chico2
September 17th, 2008, 05:27 PM
L4H,M and M are really sweet,as is beautiful Puddles and Sweet-Pea,but Jasper is it,I just LOVE him,he is sooo beautiful,loves kittens and was not the one who peed on the couch:laughing:

krdahmer
September 17th, 2008, 05:51 PM
:o You noticed. She is just a sweet, full figured gal as a result of nursing 7 healthy fat kittens and her guardian not cutting back on the feedings as she was weaning. When I got her you could feel her spine she was so skinny:sad:. I really need to get a couple of pounds off her, I am so worried about diabetes.

I've noticed that most of my 'rough start' kitties really beefed up after taking them in, but with the exception of my Big Boy Buddy, they have all since sort of regulated themselves again.... I think it's hard for them to suddenly trust that the food will always be there so they still pack it in for a while. Palomine is my best example... he must have gained like 5-6 lbs. the first few months he was indoors, but now a couple years later he's back to being slim again. I'm sure she'll get her figure back in no time! ;)

glasslass
September 17th, 2008, 06:07 PM
I love that young, wide-eyed kitty look!:lovestruck:

meg4050
September 17th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Love4, Jasper is gorgeous :cloud9:

and the others too :D

dogcatharmony
September 17th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Beautiful kitties. I adore the first picture, little kitty looks like he is full of fun and trouble.

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 01:20 AM
All your kitties are so pretty :lovestruck: but Uncle Jasper is my fave. :cloud9: