Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

found!!!!!

the gang
September 15th, 2008, 07:46 PM
a beautiful m. choclait lab fixed no collar no tags!!!! on cote st charles in st lazare near 4 corners, i have brought to hudson vet till tom am. than the dog catcher will pick up for 8 days so if anyone you know is missing there dog please call thanks brenda and the pins.

Melinda
September 16th, 2008, 06:20 AM
what happens after the 8 days?? will they call you to pick him up then to find a home??

BeagleMum
September 16th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Wow, I hope that his owners find him. It works the same way here but they only have 3 days. I found a dog once and they came and picked him up but it was agreed that if after 3 days his owners were not found, he came back to me. I was sort of freaking out trying to figure out what I would do with an intact male GSD but thankfully when I called Monday mornning, his owners had already come to pick him up.

BenMax
September 16th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Brenda - did you contact our rescue to assist? I am weary of animal control.

the gang
September 16th, 2008, 07:59 AM
not yet ben max, i talked to animal control last night, this man has helped me out a few times diff. owners... i have to let him go there for 8 days hudson is the longest time to keep dogs at animal control, i have to give the people, the dog time to find the owners by law !than if owners dont come though they call me---, so i just wait, at least i know he is safe with food and water thanks brenda.

BenMax
September 16th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Understood. Let me know if the dog is never claimed. Thanks Brenda for looking out for him/her.

diandpat
September 16th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Apparently this lucky dog was picked up by his guardians and the family is back together. Hope the guardians learned their lesson about tags. :thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

BenMax
September 16th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the update. Good to hear that rescue is not needed....there is enough that requiring re-homing...one less. Thank goodness.

Thanks again.

the gang
September 16th, 2008, 02:43 PM
yup another one in my hat lol, found the owner early this am, thanks everbody brenda and the pins.:thumbs up

snowysdad
September 30th, 2008, 10:48 AM
I Like Brenda and the gang!!!!!!! :-)

JAB
September 30th, 2008, 11:10 AM
If the owner is not found you should contact Animatch.

Bina
September 30th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Good work Brenda! And yes, Animatch is the rescue in that area.