Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

She a little bit dopey, he's a little bit worse

14+kitties
September 14th, 2008, 06:39 PM
#1 Li'l Momma looking not too bad after her ordeal today. She actually was really good on the trip to and back from the vets. The tech told me she was going to try to pick her up but didn't have time. That would have been interesting!

#2 kr - your sweetie was a suck. I held Mittens all the way there and all the way back! He is pretty zonked! All he wanted to do when he came home was make sure everyone was where he had left them this morning. :cloud9:

#3 Poor Teegan. A whole empty bed in the crate and he has to lie beside the litter box! :rolleyes:

Aslan - that is the crate you gave me. It's brand new. So how long did she use it for?? :rolleyes: It's exactly the same as the one I have set up permanently in my kitchen. :thumbs up

Chico - recognize your blankie? :thumbs up!

krdahmer
September 14th, 2008, 06:45 PM
:lovestruck: Aw zonked Mittens is sooooo cute! Glad it went well for them all!:thumbs up Lil'momma looks even more peeved with you now!! ;)

Frenchy
September 14th, 2008, 06:53 PM
They look so comfy ! And need their rest :sleepy:

omg that Mittens is ADORABLE ! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
September 14th, 2008, 06:54 PM
That boy! All I did all day was worry that things were gonna go wrong. I don't know why. :rolleyes: But he is great. Such a suck!
Momma actually wasn't too bad. She is pretty out of it. She wouldn't leave the carrier so I had to cover her with a towel and get her out that way. She wasn't happy at all! Nope! But she is comfy in a nice, clean cage. I sterilized it and gave her all clean stuff while she was gone. She will be happy when she wakes up. :laughing:
Teegan - first thing he did was go hide behind the couch. Petrified! So they are in the kennel for at least tonight and maybe tomorrow. I will see how they are in the morning. Def while I am at work tomorrow.

Stacer
September 14th, 2008, 07:03 PM
More sweet kitties. I agree, Mittens is absolutely adorable :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 14th, 2008, 08:10 PM
They sure are purrrdddyyy :flirt: even if Momma is giving the camera the evil eye. :D

I'm glad it all went well and they're all safely home! :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
September 14th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Oh boy, even with drugs in her Lil' momma is still a handful huh? Mittens, what a sweetie! Poor Teegan, I think he's getting the shaft there.

Smiley14
September 14th, 2008, 09:40 PM
OHHH, they are ADORABLE!!!! Especially all zonked out! :lovestruck: :laughing:

TeriM
September 15th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Gotta love sleepy kittens and especially that pic of Mittens :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
September 15th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Awww poor little kitties. Lil momma doesn't look impressed right now, but she sure is going to be happy never to go into heat again ;)

Boys are the suckiest when they aren't feeling up to par.

aslan
September 15th, 2008, 06:45 AM
14+ as far as i know she used it right up until the two golden pups outgrew it, lol she's a bit ocd so it doesn't surprised me it's all sparkly..glad is coming in handy.

14+kitties
September 15th, 2008, 07:32 AM
14+ as far as i know she used it right up until the two golden pups outgrew it, lol she's a bit ocd so it doesn't surprised me it's all sparkly..glad is coming in handy.

Nah, that's more than a "bit OCD". That thing was absolutely pristine! The handles were still in the original bag. Instructions were still there. Scary!

The boys are good this morning. I am heading out soon to check on mom. I imagine she will be less than happy. Oh well, what else is new? :shrug: Ancient - Teegan was in the bed this morning. I guess he got tired of lying beside the litter box. Silly boy!

chico2
September 15th, 2008, 07:43 AM
14+,it must be a relief that ordeal is over,they all look soo sweet,I just adore conked out kitties:laughing:
Scarborough/Grimsby back and forth twice,that is a very long drive,but worth it,I am sure..
You know,for next time,you are welcome to spend the wait-time here:cat:

aslan
September 15th, 2008, 07:45 AM
or you could come here and visit the 3 stooges. Since i'm closer to Scarborough.:D

14+kitties
September 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM
14+,it must be a relief that ordeal is over,they all look soo sweet,I just adore conked out kitties:laughing:
Scarborough/Grimsby back and forth twice,that is a very long drive,but worth it,I am sure..
You know,for next time,you are welcome to spend the wait-time here:cat:

or you could come here and visit the 3 stooges. Since i'm closer to Scarborough.:D

Thanks ladies. :thumbs up Believe me, I would love to be able to visit while waiting for the little ones but hubby is not a "visit" person. We talked about that yesterday on the drive back. He just does not like sitting around chatting. :shrug: Drives me crazy sometimes but not much I can do.

He normally has his day planned with work and the drive to TO is just part of it. Yesterday he had to come back and finish a Bobcat so customer could pick it up at noon. Customer showed up at 6ish. :rolleyes:

aslan
September 15th, 2008, 10:17 AM
lol, well with 4 tv's here we can just send him off by himself and he can watch football, or a movie, or nap, or play with a dog, or video games, or movies, etc, etc... we'll show him where the bathroom and kitchen are and he's on his own.:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
September 16th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Lil'momma looks even more peeved with you now!! ;)

:laughing: At least her ears aren't flat back anymore :laughing:

Mittens laying flat out - so cute :cloud9:
Teagan what a goof, guess he didn't wanna disturb Mittens by moving, not that he would've known :D

chico2
September 16th, 2008, 06:39 AM
How are they doing this morning???
The boys are probably ok,but Li'l Momma will have a sore tummy,right?

14+kitties
September 16th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Li'l Momma has her attitude back! :D I put my hand in to change her litter and got growled at. I put my hand in to get her food dish to wash and put anew one in. Got growled at. I put fresh water in her water bowl. Got growled at. Anyone see a pattern here? :rolleyes:

The boys are back to their normal selves. I am still putting them in their crate at night so I don't have to worry about them. Teegan has been an absolute suck since Sunday. That is a complete change. Normally he isn't very cuddly. He just wants a quick pet then off. He's been jumping into my lap for lots of cuddles yesterday and this morning. Mittens is just being Mittens. Cute and cuddly and letting us know when he wants attention. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
September 16th, 2008, 09:52 AM
At least it's just growling. :laughing:

14+kitties
September 16th, 2008, 09:57 AM
At least it's just growling. :laughing:

:laughing::laughing: I have learned to get that hand out quick! My Mommy didn't raise no dummy!! She has got that paw out pretty quick if my hand gets too close.

ancientgirl
September 16th, 2008, 09:59 AM
I've been on the receiving end of Czari's swat a few times and let's just say I'm making a concerted effort to take her to get her nails cut every couple of weeks at the vet. Youch! I've got a scar from the last one.

14+kitties
September 16th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I have given up worrying about scars. It's a part of life with cats I think. I figure I will never make it as a hand model so why worry. :rolleyes:
I just checked on her a while ago. No growls this time. :D

ancientgirl
September 16th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Yeah, I'm learning to just look up on them with pride. I see a scar and think of the gang.:D

Frenchy
September 16th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Mittens is just being Mittens. Cute and cuddly and letting us know when he wants attention. :cloud9:

We would like pictures as proof he's doing good :D

krdahmer
September 16th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I second that Frenchy! ;) We need pictoral proof that they are still on the mend!!!

Cat scars??? Too many to count here!

14+kitties
September 16th, 2008, 01:50 PM
We would like pictures as proof he's doing good :D

I second that Frenchy! ;) We need pictoral proof that they are still on the mend!!!!

There ya' go guys! Mittens wanted to show you he's healing really well!!! :D

chico2
September 16th, 2008, 03:31 PM
OMG,what an adorable little face:lovestruck:he does not seem to miss anything:laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 16th, 2008, 03:34 PM
He's looking bright-eyed today! :flirt:

Glad they're all feeling better! :cat: :cat: :cat:

14+kitties
September 16th, 2008, 03:44 PM
It was just too funny. Frenchy and kr both asked for pics, I walked out to the kitchen and Mittens is laying there with his leg up. So back to the living room to grab the camera and thankfully he was still laying that way! :thumbs up I don't know if he was giving himself some air or what but it worked!

growler~GateKeeper
September 16th, 2008, 10:28 PM
:laugh: that Mittens airin' himself out is too funny :laughing:

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Such cute pics :lovestruck: and glad to hear they are doing so well. :goodvibes: