Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Noah's wish

buriedinfur
July 18th, 2004, 10:45 AM
For those who were interested yesterday, check out the website again today - www.noahswish.com - there are some new pics on there this morning from a couple of the coordinators who helped out at a fire yesterday - WOW!

jindo4life
July 18th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Hooray for the helpers and volunteers! I salut you!! :D

glasslass
July 18th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Thank you so much for reposting the site. I had good intentions to go back and browse thru more thoroughly but I've been distracted here lately. During the fires in Southern CA last fall, I kept checking the local San Diego newspaper's website, wondering about the animals. No information. This site is wonderful! The people are wonderful! Through PayPal, I have made a donation to this terrific organization. Thanks again! :)

buriedinfur
July 18th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Thank you so much Lass! Terri Crisp and her crew are wonderful people and a pleasure to work with. But it is only through the generosity of people like you that they can keep going. Many thanks!
Michelle

glasslass
July 18th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I've been really reading through the website. Everyone on this board should look at this page that deals with preparing ourselves for any disaster. It gives such thorough lists of what we should assemble in our home.

http://www.noahswish.com/Disaster%20Preparedness%20Information.htm

Be sure to scroll down where you can select the type of pet.