Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Morning At the Dog Park

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Went went to the dog park this morning, Dazy met a new friend Zoey - they instantly clicked! :cloud9: I was amazed really, she's not always the friendliest...so we go early morning before 100's of dogs show up...

Zoey is my friends rescue dog, she's 2 and a muttaroski..to me she looks like a flat coat retriever but acts very much like a border collie. :lovestruck: Shes a little afraid of cameras so we couldn't get many up close.

They were both on their best behavior. :angel: :angel:

More to come...

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Running, playing, rolling...:cloud9:

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Ops - there's some teeth!!! :laughing: They were just playing, this is how I know Dazy liked her, they wrestled. :clown:

And diggings allowed too at the park!! :cloud9:

rainbow
September 13th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Great action shots. :cloud9:

Zoey looks like a black Dazy :lovestruck: and glad to hear they got along so well :highfive: .......looks like they had a blast. :thumbs up

What does Dazy have in the second pic in the 2nd post? :confused:

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Zoey looks like a black Dazy :lovestruck: and glad to hear they got along so well :highfive: .......looks like they had a blast. :thumbs up

What does Dazy have in the second pic in the 2nd post? :confused:

She does look like a retriever for sure!! :lovestruck: So cute. She was bouncy and Dazy corrected her a few time, but gently, I was amazed, then Zoey sucked up the rest of the time, too cute.

I knew I someone would ask what that was!! LOL! Its a rotten old log smooshed on the ground...

rainbow
September 13th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I knew I someone would ask what that was!! LOL! Its a rotten old log smooshed on the ground...

LOL..... whew. :D

krdahmer
September 13th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Glad that was just a log... it looked kind of :yuck:! It's too cute that doggies can make friends!:lovestruck: I would love to see the goings on at a cat park.... just lots of flying fur and hissing!!! :rolleyes::laughing:

mollywog
September 13th, 2008, 02:44 PM
nice pics! and by the looks of things, a beautiful dog park. you are lucky!

BeagleMum
September 13th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Great pictures, that looks like an awesome dog park!! Is it fenced in? I always go to ours early too because it is pretty small and the crazies all get there at 8:00am.

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Great pictures, that looks like an awesome dog park!! Is it fenced in? I always go to ours early too because it is pretty small and the crazies all get there at 8:00am.

Yes, fenced in...and HUGE!!! :cloud9: Water, mud, trees, tall grass, sand to dig in, bog and swamp, paved trail for humans, washrooms and poop bins. It takes about 1.5 hours to walk the full circle. Its a great place to go...but on a hot day - tones of people, like hundreds...I was there at 8:40 this am. Perfect! :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 13th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Holy macaroni , that's a dog park ? :cloud9:

2 new friends having fun , too nice ! :cloud9:

Sylvie
September 13th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Glad the furkids hit it off so well. What a great dog park.

Toonces
September 13th, 2008, 08:10 PM
What great pics....... and such a gorgeous dog park, so glad to see they had such a great time:D

Chaser
September 13th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Wow, great pics! And I'm slightly envious of that park too! Looks like an amazing place to be :)

hazelrunpack
September 13th, 2008, 11:02 PM
I thought that log was a rotten old deer carcass at first :eek: and that she was rolling on it in the next pic! :eeew: So glad to learn it was a log, instead! :laughing:

Looks like Dazy and Zoe had a blast! What a great dog park! :cloud9:

mollywog
September 13th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Yes, fenced in...and HUGE!!! :cloud9: Water, mud, trees, tall grass, sand to dig in, bog and swamp, paved trail for humans, washrooms and poop bins. It takes about 1.5 hours to walk the full circle. Its a great place to go...but on a hot day - tones of people, like hundreds...I was there at 8:40 this am. Perfect! :cloud9:

ok I am definitely jealous! :eek::eek: We don't have anything like that up here :( so until we find a place where I know its safe, Molly is stuck to boring leash walks for now! Imagine all the socialization that must happen at that park!!! Although since its so huge I bet you don't see all the dogs at once.

JanM
September 13th, 2008, 11:20 PM
What a good girl you are, Dazy! Well done... Isn't it nice when everything goes so well?????? Amber's golden halo has been shining brightly now for quite a while and it makes it so much more fun to go where there are other dogs!

Well done!

growler~GateKeeper
September 14th, 2008, 02:44 AM
:laughing: more wet Dazy pics I think it's safe to say she's part fish :laughing:

Great job Dazy making new friends :highfive:

Nice pics FG :thumbs up

wdawson
September 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM
nice pics FG

Gypsyhick
September 14th, 2008, 11:52 AM
I love happy photos of Dazy, the Golden Gorgeous Girl!

Zoe is sooooo cute, FG - I'm so happy Dazy liked her. If it turns into wrestle-mania, it means Dazy thinks you're totally :cool: That's why she wrestles with me :D :laughing: :D

breeze
September 14th, 2008, 04:11 PM
great dog park FG for human and doggies..

looks so peaceful and relaxing..

TeriM
September 15th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Looks like a fabulous dog park :). Dazy and Zoe look like great buddies already and they are both such beauties :lovestruck::lovestruck:.

BenMax
September 15th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Can I be one of your dogs? Looks like they have a great life!

14+kitties
September 15th, 2008, 11:03 PM
:cloud9:Wonderful pics! Great friendship happening!