Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Weekend At The Doggie Spa...

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Here are some pics of Dazy at the doggie spa enjoying a mud bath...:laughing:

These are from our last camping trip out, she absolutely loves these mud holes, the deeper the better. :cloud9: Spends all day wading in them with sticks and her balls...

More to come...:crazy:

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 12:11 PM
3 more pictures of the luxurious rejuvenating mud pack pools. :D

More still to come...

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Now that the mud bath is over, time to shake out the silky coat and roll around in some grass to help fluff it up...nothing like the doggies spa!! :cloud9:

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Last but not least - end the spa experience with a new hair do and a nice relaxing stick chewing session....:D

rainbow
September 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
LOL.....so that's why Dazy is so beautiful. :cloud9: It's her special mud baths. :D

Those are great pics. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
September 13th, 2008, 01:16 PM
:lovestruck: Muddy Puppy!!! :cloud9: Doesn't everyone like a little jaunt in the mud now and then?!

BeagleMum
September 13th, 2008, 02:25 PM
LOL, those are awesome, that's one dirty dog!!! I hope you were able to get her cleaned up before bed time.

Ford Girl
September 13th, 2008, 05:32 PM
LOL, those are awesome, that's one dirty dog!!! I hope you were able to get her cleaned up before bed time.

You know it's funny - she cleans up spotless..the mud dries and falls right off her coat. :thumbs up People always say that to us..."oh no - and she's sleeping in your trailer? :eek:" But she's clean by bed time. :cloud9:

1. in bed with DH early morning.
2. crashed with a buddy who crashed in our trailer. This is usually her bed. Seriously. LOL!

Frenchy
September 13th, 2008, 05:58 PM
2. crashed with a buddy who crashed in our trailer. This is usually her bed. Seriously. LOL!

This buddy seemed to enjoy having Dazy beside him :laughing: has his arm over her and all :cloud9:

Dazy knows the good stuff , nothing like mud for her beauty bath :cloud9:

luckypenny
September 13th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Hilarious :laughing: !!! Dazy is absolutely gorgeous :cloud9:, mud and all! We really don't see enough pics of her, FordGirl :frustrated:.

This buddy seemed to enjoy having Dazy beside him :laughing: has his arm over her and all :cloud9:

:eek: Aren't you going to ask if he's single?? He's not too shabby looking either :D.

Toonces
September 13th, 2008, 07:13 PM
awww those pics are priceless, Currie and Brandy would like to come play in the mud bath with Dazy (not sure about Petey tho he is still kinda scared of water and mud:rolleyes:)

Smiley14
September 13th, 2008, 07:23 PM
EEK! Those are so cute!!! :lovestruck:

Chaser
September 13th, 2008, 07:25 PM
That is too cute!!! :lovestruck: And lucky you that the mud just dries right off her!

ancientgirl
September 13th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Oh boy, not just mud but rolling around in dirt too. Yikes LOL.

14+kitties
September 13th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Look how nice and shiny she looks after spending her day at the spa. :cloud9: Maybe I need to try that.:rolleyes: I could use some shiny. :D

Wonderful mud pics!

growler~GateKeeper
September 14th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Aww Dazy's favorite way to spend the day :cloud9:

Cute muddy mohawk :lovestruck:

rainbow
September 14th, 2008, 01:05 AM
:eek: Aren't you going to ask if he's single?? He's not too shabby looking either :D.

LOL.......and look how he loves goldens. :thumbs up :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
September 14th, 2008, 08:51 AM
:eek: Forget the guy! Help me cover up the screen before Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie sees the pics and starts begging to go visit Dazy's spa!!! :eek:

:laughing:

Cute pics, FG! She definitely knows how to enjoy the outdoors! :cloud9:

wdawson
September 14th, 2008, 09:21 AM
:D thats one mucky pup :laughing:

Gypsyhick
September 14th, 2008, 10:37 AM
I'm totally jealous - the long haired golden dips in the mud and dries to a sparkling soft coat! Hmmm... *I* have long hair, maybe I should join her!

Aw, she's so cute, curled up with her boyz. :laughing: I love these photos, FG!

TeriM
September 15th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Love those pics, she looks sooooo happy :D :cloud9:.