Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing self

Julie and Roy
September 13th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Hi everyone....Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm Julie...Roy is away right now at his camp with our "Princess". She is a beautiful little beagle. We got her from the SPCA and she had been abused...she was so timid but is slowly coming out of her shell. She loves her "daddy" and "mom" is secondary but that's okay she's a wonderful companion for Roy and they love being together in the bush...She won't be a hunting dog because she is so fearful but as long as she is with Roy she loves to walk the trails and that's okay with us.

Kahne9Lover
September 13th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Welcome Julie and Roy..Bless you for rescuing Roy:angel2: You must show us some pics of your furbaby!

BeagleMum
September 13th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Welcome to the board, you have to post pictures!!! I need beagle pictures!!!

Sylvie
September 13th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Thank you for adopting your Princess.:thumbs up

Looking forward to more stories about her and Roy and their escapades. What we need now is pictures, :laughing:

Oh yea, welcome to the board, I know you will enjoy it.

Did I mention we need pictures :D

mollywog
September 13th, 2008, 10:53 AM
welcome! and thank you for adopting!
pictures!!!! :yell:
please? :o

Diamondsmum
September 13th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the site:D

Looking forward to pics of the princess

hazelrunpack
September 13th, 2008, 09:25 PM
What!? No pictures, yet?!? Intolerable! :yell:

But no pressure... :o :D

Okay, so we're officially pests! You can stop the hounding by posting pics. Get it? "hounding"? *nudge nudge wink wink* :laughing:

Welcome to the board, Julie and Roy. Can't wait to hear all about the adventures you all have in the woods...oh, and to see pics, too! :o

aslan
September 13th, 2008, 09:27 PM
welcome to the forum Julie and Roy and your furbaby, ummm hazel would like you to post pictures..:D