Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

dog whistle or dog punisher for windows mobils

eander
September 13th, 2008, 07:58 AM
hi, i am not a good whistler and as such looked for a program for pocket pc's call dog punisher, which does a continuos whistle, i can only find it on one site and it doesnt work, u have to add it to ur basket but when u go to the basket it says empty, i had 3 people do it on 2 computers and it wont go....so what i am asking is if anyone knows of a good site for this program or has any info about another program for windows mobile that whistles?? lol

kathryn
September 13th, 2008, 09:24 AM
I think I understand what you mean. Perhaps you could open up sound recorder on your PC, have a friend whistle, record it, then turn it into an MP3 and use it for whatever you need to do. Would that work?

p13m4n
September 13th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Download Audacity. Generate -> Tone. Easy to figure out. Don't they have special whistles for that purpose, though? Would be way more convenient that way...

mollywog
September 13th, 2008, 10:49 AM
do you want this special whistle so that you can "call" your dog? There are lots of other ways to get your dogs attention other than whistling :shrug: I think your dog would respond better to you than to a computer generated sound coming out of a speaker!