Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

2 Beagles looking for a home, Montreal area part 2

aslan
September 12th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Best i could do Frenchy....
Male and female , 2 years old , spayed and neutered , up to date with shots. Looking for their forever home (need to be adopted together) due to divorce :sad: they love other animals and kids too. They are very playful and affectionate.

My computer at work is not letting me download the picture , I will try later.

If anyone is interested about those too , please contact me.

BeagleMum
September 13th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Awww, they are so sweet. Boy would I love to be able to take them!!

Frenchy
September 13th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks sooo much aslan !

hazelrunpack
September 13th, 2008, 10:17 PM
They sure are adorable!! :flirt:

aslan
September 13th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks sooo much aslan !

anything for you hon...

BenMax
September 16th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Any updates on the status of these two pups? Please advise.

Frenchy
September 16th, 2008, 12:08 PM
The owner doesn't want to surrender them to a rescue , so unless someone here is interested about adopting them , there's nothing more I can do.

BenMax
September 16th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Then I guess he is more or less on his own. How selfish of this guy. Bet you any money these dogs will wind up on Kiiji or Craiglist....

Thanks for the update - I will cease consideration.

Frenchy
September 16th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Then I guess he is more or less on his own. How selfish of this guy. Bet you any money these dogs will wind up on Kiiji or Craiglist....

Thanks for the update - I will cease consideration.

It's a she :rolleyes: some people think that by sending their dogs into rescue , they will not get treated right .... they should see how we treat our fosters hey ? ;)

diandpat
September 16th, 2008, 12:33 PM
LOL, fosters on this board sure do live a good life.:cloud9:

I believe this lady is separating/divorcing. I am also under the impression that she works in a vet clinic and after Sept. 20 she will keep the dogs at the clinic where she works until a suitable home is found. Don't think she is being selfish necessarily. She is probably under a lot of stress and is doing the best she can.

Just my :2cents:

BenMax
September 16th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Well I wish her the best. You know as well as I do that trying to find a home for 2 beagles is not a walk in the park.

Sad situation. However, whenever I see posts where animals are being re-homed I have the tendancy to think of the animals and not necessarily the people (I know not always a good thing on my part).

As long as they are safe and do not show up on classified ads - then I really will not worry.

Thanks for the update.

Frenchy
September 16th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks dianpat

but .... I still don't get why people have to leave their animals when they're getting a divorce. :shrug:

diandpat
September 16th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Neither do I Frenchy and I hope I never have to deal with any of that :fingerscr

Apparently these two cuties left yesterday to go live in their new home together. I guess that is about as happy an ending as it can be. :thumbs up