Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello From Melanie and Nitro!!

Melanie1010
September 12th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Hey Everyone!!

We are new to the forum and very excited to start participating! Alot of you look familiar from other forums I also participate in, so its great to see you all!

To Introduce ourselves, my name is Melanie and we are from Ottawa, Ontario. I am a service manager for a landscaping company and recently have become active in the world of Dog Sports.

Nitro is my 2.5 year old Foxhound Mix. I adopted him in August 2007 from a family in Kingston whose adults were both going back to college, and decided to move onto campus to get cheaper housing and daycare and couldnt take Nitro along. We have done Agility and Flyball, and have actively begun training towards being on a Flyball Team. We have been taking courses for 12 weeks, and its been a challange!! 2 steps forward, 10 back, but we will get through it!!

I look forward to getting to know you all! I have heard good things about this forum and the people here!! I attached a picture of Nitro too! He says Hello!!

Melinda
September 12th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Hey melanie *huggers* great to see you and Nitro here!! god I love the "tongue" picture!!!

pssssst here Nitro....look at what Meli has..............a nice tennis ball!!!!!:rolleyes:

Frenchy
September 12th, 2008, 07:38 PM
I'm glad we didn't have to beg for pictures :thumbs up they're all gorgeous :lovestruck: welcome to pets.ca Melanie !

Melanie1010
September 12th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Hey! Nice to see you are here too!!! Horray!!!
Noooo more tennis balls! LOL He got in trouble at Daycamp Thursday because of a "round" toy in the room! Silly guy!!! He says Slurp to Brina!!! (In his sleep... but I know thats what he is thinking!)

BeagleMum
September 12th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Hey, Welcome Melanie!!! Great to see that you joined. There are a lot of great people here, I am sure you will have fun!!

Oh, and Melanie forgot to mention, Nitro has OCD when it comes to tennis balls. LOL

hazelrunpack
September 12th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Welcome Melanie and Nitro! He's a doll :flirt:

He looks very very happy with his ball...you can't cut him off cold turkey, mom! :eek: :p

BeagleMum
September 12th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Hey, I just noticed that Spencer is in that last picture of Nitro, you can just see his bum (he is the one with half a tail). LOL

Melanie1010
September 13th, 2008, 08:30 AM
LOL Spencer was barking at his Basset Hound friend!!
And yes, Nitro has an OCD with tennis balls.. it may even be worse than an OCD. Hence why flyball these days is so tough! He gets the ball out of the box, and thinks his job is done, and off he goes to steal someone else's!!! Last time we are at Beaglemum's... Nitro found 4 or 5 hidden tennis balls .. he does that everywhere we go! Silly guy!!!