Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

so hard to wait :(

onster
September 12th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I dropped off some stuff at the humane society today that my kitties are being too snobby to use :rolleyes: in hopes of making the room I need so i can buy them a mega cat house :evil::D

and I saw two doggies (both very different from eachother) that I wish I couldve adopted. Its so hard to wait sometimes...i wanna fastforward 4-5yrs already :yell:

http://www.kwhumane.com/html/dog_adoptions.asp

It was jackie (poor girl she looks so scared in her pic) and albert that made my heart pitter patter :D

i have a thing for weiner dogs cuz my absolute favourite fake aunt (not related) mimi had a weiner dog and she'd always bring him over to our flat in egypt in our summer holidays/ let us walk him around the track in the club and wed be the coolest kids on the block :cool:. U hardly ever find them at the humane society...and albert...well, he's just a doll :flirt:

BeagleMum
September 12th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Awww, I want Jackie too!! What a cutie!! I know exactly what you are going through. We were in an appartment for 4 years and were not allowed to get a dog, it almost killed me. The day we brought Spencer home was one of the happiest days of my life. Ihave had dogs since I was a kid and have said that there probably won't be a day between now and when I die that I won't have at least one dog (and likely 2 or more with at least one beagle). LOL

Frenchy
September 12th, 2008, 07:49 PM
They're both cuties onster !

Yep , waiting sucks , I waited until I got my first house , and look at my household now :laughing: :eek:

hazelrunpack
September 12th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah, waiting is not one of hazel's fortes, either. :o So she never waits. :laughing:

onster
September 12th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Awww, I want Jackie too!! What a cutie!! I know exactly what you are going through. We were in an appartment for 4 years and were not allowed to get a dog, it almost killed me. The day we brought Spencer home was one of the happiest days of my life. Ihave had dogs since I was a kid and have said that there probably won't be a day between now and when I die that I won't have at least one dog (and likely 2 or more with at least one beagle). LOL
awww I cant wait till I bring home my very own spencer. Our house is big enough for a dog for sure, we even have a fenced in yard. Its just not the time nwo...im graduating, my youngest bro just started uni as a co-op student so he'll be over the place in work terms......Ima have to wait till Im all settled down in my own life. *sigh*

They're both cuties onster !

Yep , waiting sucks , I waited until I got my first house , and look at my household now :laughing: :eek:

:crazy::laughing: I dunno if i want thaaat many frenchy :p lol. I think one dog and 2 kitties will keep me satisfied :D but then if the dog is a mini dog like chloe maybe ill need 2....and then whats one more??? hahaha

Yeah, waiting is not one of hazel's fortes, either. :o So she never waits. :laughing:

lol...dont give mme onster any ideas now :p

Ill prob have to wait a very long time :sad: definately after grad school, after ive settled into a job.......i was even thinking maybe after I have kids (cuz i plan to hopefully) so it can be their pet too adn they have choice in it. A dog/cat is such a long term commitment and i already have 2 furries im imposing on a future fam (like or not :evil:).

krdahmer
September 12th, 2008, 10:58 PM
.......i was even thinking maybe after I have kids (cuz i plan to hopefully) so it can be their pet too adn they have choice in it. A dog/cat is such a long term commitment and i already have 2 furries im imposing on a future fam (like or not :evil:).

Oh no it's better to get them before kids... when pregnant women are around animals while pregnant their children are less likely to develop allergies!

And those are adorable doggies!:lovestruck:

mollywog
September 13th, 2008, 08:14 AM
aww! the weiner dog is SO sweet looking. :lovestruck:
Are your parents opposed to you getting a dog? many people with busy lives still find time for animals! Especially a small dog like a weiner dog, he could fit right in maybe????? :confused:
sorry... I am just way too pro-dog. I waited 3 years to get Molly and that seemed like an eternity! Even though I have to work my schedule around her now, I can't imagine life without her :cloud9:

Melanie1010
September 13th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Waiting does suck! When I moved out into an apartment, I could have a dog (since Minto allows pets) but I just didnt think I had enough room, so I fostered Ferrets since they were the perfect apartment size and kept me busy! Once my brother moved in with me last April , we moved to a townhouse and by August I had gotten Nitro! (Took that long to find the perfect dog!). Now I want a second one, but I want to wait until I dont share walls with people.. so who knows how long I will be waiting... sigh... Waiting sucks!!