Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More of Pippin and Zena and their friends

histears
September 12th, 2008, 12:44 PM
These are all after Pip's surgery so don't be alarmed by the bandages and things. He got them off today but has to wait for the stitches to come out in another week. Apparently the surgery was more complicated than they expected. Thick claws apparently. The first one is 2 days after Pippin got home from the vet. He was really happy even then and I took him to the vet today and again he was just as happy. I can't believe how much he likes the vet considering what happened. I think the next one says it all about Pip's appetite. That boy loves to eat no doubt about it. This was day 3. The last one was a couple days ago. They get along so great it's awesome. Zena was so broken hearted when we came back from the vet last Thurs without him for the day. She moped around so bad.

Love4himies
September 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Awww poor Pippin :sad:.

Animals so miss each other when one is missing, don't they.

mollywog
September 12th, 2008, 02:45 PM
what did Pip have surgery for? Hope he's feeling better! :)

Dog Dancer
September 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Looks like he had his dewclaws done. Hope it's all better now. I was going to suggest he had surgery for eating linoleum... but then I saw his feet.
Cute pics, they sure do look happy together.

histears
September 12th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah he had his dew claws done and the vet said his were extra thick. They were super loose. The Linoleum idea isn't too far fetched as I have plucked many a piece from his little mouth. With Zena it use to be the hardwood floor, with Pip it's the linoleum. Except for the stitches you would never know he had surgery. Life goes on in his little world. He has another week with the stitches but, it seems to be healing great. They are quite attched to each other.

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Glad to hear that Pippin is doing well. :thumbs up

I love the pics of him and Zena together .....what a wonderful bond they have. :cloud9: