Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just for fun - new ones of Sparky!

JennieV
September 11th, 2008, 10:15 PM
hehe...can you tell I am :lovestruck: with my pup??

1. I can't tell, is he smiling at me or contemplating a sudden and deadly attack??:eek:

2. "Ok, here, I will sit pretty, just GIMME DA COOKIE ALREADY!!!!" :laughing:

3. all played-out, with his favorite snail, which is by now almost completely dead...Its missing an eye and looks like it needs a serious bath...:rolleyes:

diandpat
September 11th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Totally adorable :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 11th, 2008, 10:42 PM
:laughing: The expression in that first shot is priceless! I think he's plotting a slow but inexorable world conquest! "Gonna win them all over to my side with cuteness--one human at a time. I'll start with this one!" :evil:

He definitely is a cutie, Jennie!

Wendy.H.
September 11th, 2008, 11:38 PM
Oh, I don't think you are the only one :lovestruck: with your Sparkey. :o
He is soooo cute.

BrightEyes
September 12th, 2008, 01:22 AM
OMG, I'm dying from cuteness here! :lovestruck: Love the first pic with hair sticking up/out all around his face. What a dollbaby!

Diamondsmum
September 12th, 2008, 08:16 AM
omg!!! he too is adorable!

chico2
September 12th, 2008, 08:19 AM
He is just the sweetest little thing,can put a smile on anyones face:lovestruck:

JennieV
September 12th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Aww..thanks guys! he sure does put a :D on my face!

This morning Sparky and Max were having a wrestling match (finally!), seemed like they both enjoyed it very much...So the next time I will be sure to be ready with the cam! :thumbs up

jessi76
September 12th, 2008, 12:14 PM
that Sparky is SOOOOOO FREAKIN CUTE! you REALLY should submit that second photo to a contest or something, he's just adorable! his name is so perfect too! he looks "electric" with all that fuzz!

Frenchy
September 12th, 2008, 12:28 PM
:laughing: The expression in that first shot is priceless! I think he's plotting a slow but inexorable world conquest! "Gonna win them all over to my side with cuteness--one human at a time. I'll start with this one!" :evil:

I gotta agree with you Hazel , I would be very careful if I was Sparky's family :evil: :laughing:

Love4himies
September 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM
OMG how adorable is he :cloud9::lovestruck:

mollywog
September 12th, 2008, 02:35 PM
omg! cute overload!! :lovestruck: Jennie do you know what breed(s) he is? (Besides friggin cute!?) :cloud9: Do you think he will get much bigger?

JennieV
September 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM
mollywog, we are at a loss at this point...:rolleyes: When we got him the lady that was getting rid of him said he was a Pomeranian/Maltese mix...which makes some sense with light cafe latte color ears and two-three spots over his body...however, due to his size and looks, we suspect that there is also a Westie involved somewhere...which is also was suggested by our vet, she said he could be Westie/Maltese :shrug:
whatever he is - he is so LOVABLE and ADORABLE I cannot resist but kiss him and smooch him whenever I get the opportunity. :lovestruck::lovestruck:

breeze
September 12th, 2008, 07:31 PM
OMG he is just so cute with his electric fur..:cloud9::cloud9:

he looks like he could give major cuddles..

BeagleMum
September 12th, 2008, 07:32 PM
OMG is he cute or what??? I love the spikey hair on his ears, too cute!!

TeriM
September 15th, 2008, 03:03 AM
What a cutie :lovestruck:. I really love the "give me a cookie shot" :cloud9:.

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Sparky is so adorable. :lovestruck: I also love the "gimme da cookie pic". :cloud9: