- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Get ready... I'm going through withdrawls :)

September 10th, 2008, 06:52 PM
I finally have all my photo loading stuff loaded back on my computer so I decided to unload my camera and the 2 cards I have waiting to be unloaded too.
SO heres a TONNE of pics for you all.
If you all get bored part way though and bail I understand, I just NEED to post some pics, its been a while!
*Hazel and other dialuppers like myself, i will not be insulted if you dont comment, I understand this may just very well kill your computers*

First my horses

Santa Fe ( Fay) running! Her feet are all good now so she does a fair bit of this lately. Pretty horse huh?

Lookit that bum

Uh oh... thats pre kick looking

Theres the kick

September 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Now little Venna ( who btw isn't so little anymore)
Getting ready for some "go baby go"

Little canterish now

Someone dreams of being a pace horse

September 10th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Now its "whoa baby whoa" shes running straight for the hay pile

A chipmunk I interupted while working today, just sitting there ripping up a pine cone for the fun of it.

While Rottielover was here, we had some other visitors to the camp that came over from next door ( since obviously the doggie party was where we were)
This is Dexter.
And Callie

September 10th, 2008, 07:00 PM
My all time favorite pic of Harley ( cropped)

one crappy shot of my dogs for now, Meik is "flying" here

After Rottielover had left to return back to the suburban lifestyle again, me and my man went out fishing. I turned around ( he was in charge of sterring the boat and I had noticed it was veering off track) and this is what I saw. How sweet.

Off to resize some more

September 10th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Oh wow!!!! I love it when you go through withdrawal!!!!!!!! Wonderful pics. Looks like Venna was doing her best to keep up with Momma. Beautiful!!!!!!! :cloud9:

September 10th, 2008, 07:09 PM
so far so good, i'm handling your withdrawl pretty well, give us your best shot. Beautiful animals you have, oh and Harley too.

September 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Wow are fay and venna ever looking good :)
Bet they are relieved that Harley has left. LOL

Very nice pics of the doggies, I so love the pic of harley :)

September 10th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I'm thinking that the deworming helped Fay ALOT, she really seems to be picking up her weight and not eating quite so much.

September 10th, 2008, 09:00 PM
That is amazing to hear, also with the cooler weather they are getting frisky :)

September 10th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Your horses are gorgeous Erykah ! :lovestruck:

September 10th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Beautiful horses and pups...I have to say that I absolutely loved the pic of Fay bucking..she looks like she is doing her wild-wild-west thing...LOL

September 11th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Great pics erykah :thumbs up. I especially love that shot of Harley :lovestruck: and the pics of the horses are also great (brings back memories of my horse days :cloud9:).

ummmm .... where are the other pics you promised :D.

September 11th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Santa Fe is so beautiful. I thought a gorgeous skewbald horse in the field next to my house was cute, but she is just incredible

September 11th, 2008, 07:13 AM
Your horses are gorgeous :cloud9::lovestruck:

I love that pic of DH getting a little distracted :cloud9:

Great pic of Harley, rottielover, that would be a great one to get framed.:lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
September 11th, 2008, 04:05 PM
I love all the pics. Fay was sure having fun. And baby Venna is just too cute.

September 11th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I can no longer have horses where I live, so living through your pics is a wonderful way to bring back my childhood, gorgeous horses!!! I am totally completely in love with sad sack droop lipped Dexter!!!!! I just wanna smooch up his face!!!! but I think someone beat me to it *L* great pics! thanks for posting them

September 11th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Erykah,I thought you said lots and lots of pics,this just was not enough:laughing:
Love the horses,you must be soo excited to have them,they are just beautiful:lovestruck:
Harley looks great in the pic,what a face:lovestruck:
We still need better pics of your pups,the latest addition too ok,is Karma huge by now??
ooops,forgot to mention the cuddle-pics with your hubby is adorable..

September 18th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Fay and Venna are gorgeous. :cloud9:

I love that pic of Harley :lovestruck: and the one of Meik flying into the water. :thumbs up

The chipmunk is too cute. :D