Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Time to get the sweaters out!

bryna123
September 10th, 2008, 01:03 PM
It's that time of year again. I find it so hard to find a coat or sweater that fits Peso properly. He is bigger than the average Chi, but still thin and long. Most store bought ones are too short for him, and don't provide much warmth, or too long and he can't "do any business".
The green sweater was hand knit from a pattern, and the lady modified it to fit him. If he had Stewarts coat, he'd be warm!:thumbs up

bendyfoot
September 10th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Stewart's got such a pretty, unique face!!!:lovestruck:

bryna123
September 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Thanks! He has beautiful copper eyes and the biggest, softest feet too:D
People just want to squeeze him when they see him:cat:

bendyfoot
September 10th, 2008, 03:00 PM
I bet he's got pink toesies, right? :lovestruck:What breed is he? He looks part persian or something...such pretty tabby swirls too!:lovestruck:

bryna123
September 10th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah, he has bright pink toes just like his nose. He doesn't go outside, so they stay soft and pink. I hope you can see his toes in this pic.
He is a mix breed. His Mom was a Himmy, and his two siblings were almost pure white. He was called the "oddball" ,as he took after the Dad, who they discovered, must of been the orange exotic shorthair that got loose one night :)
Lucky for me!

chico2
September 10th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Oh my,what a sweet kitty and the Chi is too,I can imagine it is difficult to find tiny sweater for him:dog:

Frenchy
September 10th, 2008, 08:32 PM
The sweaters are cute ! My latest adoptee (Chloe) is my first small dog and I can't wait to dress her up this winter :laughing:

Kitty is cute too , looks grumpy but cute :lovestruck:

kathryn
September 10th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I find that Tripod (kitty) likes to wear clothes :laughing: So I can no longer make fun of other people who dress up their animals :D

I like your orange kitty... he looks huggable!!

rainbow
September 18th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Peso looks very dashing in his sweaters. :lovestruck:

Stewart is gorgeous.....very unique indeed. :cloud9: